Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

getting out of a ticket

Old 01-12-2003, 10:42 AM
Night Ryder
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder
Default getting out of a ticket

has anyone succesfully fought a defective exhaust, unapproved equipment or simply a load exhaust ticket in the beach chesapeake or norfolk? if you have, plaese post how. thanks
i got one of each of these, and i'm tired of getting pulled over for bullshit!!
Old 01-12-2003, 01:57 PM
Saint_James
ungezogen mench

Saint_James is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so, so sorry man. That truly sucks. Just ask the judge for leinency. You must have really pissed off that cop.
Old 01-12-2003, 11:50 PM
lolololol
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

i just got out of a couple tickets.......what i did was plead guilty to all of them, and then mention the phrase "financial situation" ALOT. it worked. also say that (for defectice exhaust) that due to your financial situation, the problem at hand could not be resolved. also, if you do have any extra money, you can purchase a stock exhaust, or have someone do it for you, and then return it, but keep the original reciept and show it to the judge, claiming you have resolved the issue. done that before too. if its anything for speeding, say your vehicle speed sensor was non functional, and have a receipt saying the purchase of another....hee hee, i've been through alot of tickets and gotten out of almost all of them. good luck amigo.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:46 AM
YOUBSLOWVOLVO
ubslow

YOUBSLOWVOLVO is an unknown quantity at this point

just drop yours and put a nother one up take a pic and show them the pic you get out of it i did then put yours back on
Old 01-13-2003, 06:01 AM
z28chick
WnnaLse2AChck?

z28chick z28chick

hahaha i get pulled over all the time...and i never get a ticket...but i guess that some of the advantages of being a female
Old 01-13-2003, 06:05 AM
Cosmopolitan
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to say, but the only way to get out of those kind of tickets is to one: be a female and not get them in the first place!! or two: correct the problem by taking off or fixing the things you got ticketed for and tell the judge, and then you'll probably have them dismissed! but whatever you do, DO NOT tell the judge you've fixed the problem if you havent....right matt??? LOL
Old 01-13-2003, 10:17 AM
MattnTheHATch
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

DO NOT tell the judge you've fixed the problem if you havent....right matt??? LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

DEFINITLY DO NOT TELL THEM U FIXED IT IF U DIDNT!! lets just say that i went from the court room straight to a holding cell for an exhaust ticket for doing that! NOT COOL AT ALL! talk about the worst day of my life. HAHA, now i feel like a dork for letting everyone know about this.
Old 01-13-2003, 07:33 PM
Night Ryder
Registered Member

Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder Night Ryder

i get so tired of getting pulled. it's never for anything but my muffler, no speeding, nothing else illegal. i alway get pulled when i'm doing like 25mph.
i've had it on for four years. recently, i found that i do have an ehaust leak. so that does make tha car louder. i really don't have the bucks to pay for the ticket or get the exhast leak fixed right now.
Old 01-16-2003, 04:41 PM
steve dainee

steve dainee is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i agree with subject_x2...just cry about how broke you are and how you don't even have money to put gas in ya whip sometimes....and if you need a witness i'll testify on your behalf cuz you gots to be the brokest dude i know....hahaha!!
Old 01-16-2003, 05:44 PM
JTstyle
I Monkey Around!

JTstyle will become famous soon enoughJTstyle will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

My car is still in my ex girls name, I'm too lazy to go get it switched over. It has kept me out of many tickets, cause it aint my car.

Quick Reply: getting out of a ticket