Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Giving Away Two $100 Gift Cards to American Muscle!

Old 09-15-2012, 09:40 AM
RCE EATR
giggity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR
Cool Giving Away Two $100 Gift Cards to American Muscle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b5jH7wNofk Hey guysssssssss, I'm doing a giveaway on my YouTube channel to say thank you to my subscribers and thought I'd post it here for you guys since I know a few people on this site have mustangs and figured you might be interested. I'm giving away two $100 gift cards to American Muscle and to enter all you have to do is subscribe and leave a comment letting me know what you would do with the gift card. One winner will be selected at random and the other winner will be the person with the comment that gets the most likes/thumbs up! Deadline is 10/1/12 at 12:01AM EST. Good luck!

And yeah yeah I know I look and sound retarded but idgaf lol. Just want to give back to my subs and help them get parts for their cars.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:39 AM
BREWSKI
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI
Default Re: Giving Away Two $100 Gift Cards to American Muscle!

haha fuckn dope
Old 09-15-2012, 01:27 PM
dyoungin'
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

+rep. Not interested in winning but thats pretty cool.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:32 PM
RCE EATR
giggity

RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR

thanks guys. yeah thought it would be nice to give back to my subscribers and help others out.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:22 PM
RCE EATR
giggity

For people who are interested, remember to comment on THIS video and to subscribe! And remember you can share your comment and get likes/thumbs up! I've had a few people comment the channel which doesn't count lol.