Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

fun night (calling out red hatchy)

Old 03-12-2004 | 09:03 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fun night (calling out red hatchy)

Ok so i get off work, and me and carrie head to the walmart on midlo to meet a friend of mine, on the way there I see headlights with yellow fogs cutting traffic and flying up behind me, judging byt he fogs and headlights I knew it was a 240. he is in the lane next to me but staying at my rear bumper and would not get beside me, so he does this for a while, finally gets beside me, he gets on it, he has 1/2 to a car on me by the time I downshift into 3rd, shut it down with 1/2 on him. we hit a light I come to a complete stop, but it turned green while he was still rolling, so he gets about car and 1/2 to 3 cars on me from the start, but 1st and 2nd in my car pulled hard lol. I hit 2nd HARD putting me all over the raod lol, I am at his rear bumber at this point, hit 3rd with about 1/2 in front of him, hit 4th with a car and 1/2, shut it down at about 115 with about 2 cars on him.
pul;ls up next to me and say wtf do you have in that thing lol. we turn onto midlo and a white v6 mx-6 with rims is next to me, I nurse 1st and put it in 2nd to get in my power curve lol, he hits it, I floor it, bye bye mx-6 lol.

I come back down to foodlion on hull to take carrie back and my friend with a v6, when we pull in there are some cars hanging out, didn't think nothing of it, but some red hatch with a black kit and fartpipe is pacing the parking lot, and we leave and I chirp 2nd just for fun, and the hatchy comes flying out the lot with us, I go slow and wait, we hit a light with the v6 stang (stock) in front of my and the red hatchy pulls next to him. they race, the stang getting a bad launch, but the stang and him stay even lol. so my friend hit the brakes to let me get around him and next to the hatch. I start pacing the hatch and the guy wont look at me, I keep jumping and reving, and nothing. The dude fucking followed me out the lot and now he wont fucking go. I pace him all the way down hull, until a light in front of us turns red and he does a u-turn, wtf lol

so if you on here bro dont follow me out and rev on me, and act all fast if you wont back it up when I am beside you, throw some money down and lets go.
Old 03-12-2004 | 09:18 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: fun night (calling out red hatchy)

Old 03-12-2004 | 11:40 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

ok...

D: only problem i have here is the fact that you mentioned traveling 100+ down midlothian tnpk. DON'T BE SO STUPID you jackass! midlo is not the place to be doing this stuf man. use your noggin next time.

ty, that is all.
Old 03-13-2004 | 09:04 AM
LOCO
Banned

no no, this was on courthouse before we got to midlo. I aint that dumb. I shut down in mid 3rd with the mx-6 on midlo lol
Old 03-14-2004 | 08:34 PM
Syzle

Syzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats kinda funny, I was driving down that way a few days ago, and I know everywhere I go people rev on me, lol. At first you were talking about a red hatch with a fart pipe and black lips, and I was like, oh shit, hes talking about me! Lol, but the rest of the details didnt click cuz I never stopped in any parking lots and I dont race either :P
Old 03-14-2004 | 08:55 PM
LOCO
Banned

not black lips, he had a whole black body kit lol.