Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

EF/EG mis parts. everything OBO!

Old 06-10-2013, 05:04 PM
ChokolAwt
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChokolAwt ChokolAwt ChokolAwt ChokolAwt ChokolAwt ChokolAwt
Default EF/EG mis parts. everything OBO!

Name: Tim

I had to break this up into multiple threads as per rule. in order to sell everything i have the other threads linked at the bottom. its a plethora of random parts so feel free to click the link and browse the other posts. again, all parts are OBO. I'm not giving them away, but anything that isn't sold by the end of the week will be thrown out.

I'll be leaving for school soon so I'm cleaning out my garage of old parts. Everything listed is OBO and all parts not sold by the end of the week will be thrown out. Buyer pays shipping if need be, I am paypal verified.

Misc:
-aftermarket adjustable seat rails (came with my Corbeau Forza seat, didn't use them. they might fit other applications) $20 OBO
-box-o-bolts/interior screws/etc. (assorted bolts and screws I've gathered over the 6 years working on hondas in my driveway)
-1995 del sol drivers seat (condition 6/10, will get pictures upon request since its tucked away in the back of my shed) $40 OBO

CRX/EF Sedan Parts:
-steering column cover $10 OBO
-clock $10 OBO
-scissor jack + tool set $20 OBO
-main relay $10 OBO
-CRX rear speaker brackets (aftermarket) $15 OBO

Pictures:

Thanks for looking
~Tim

Last edited by ChokolAwt; 06-11-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: No links to other threads