Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Va beach lawyers

Old 03-27-2004, 08:31 PM
3xNakedCall
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall
Default Va beach lawyers

To the people who have used lawyers here in va beach to get out of street racing tickets:

- Who did you use?
- What was the total cost of your lawyer?
- What did your offense get reduced to, if at all?

Thanks
Old 03-27-2004, 08:36 PM
Tiny Tim
RIP MEAST

Tiny Tim will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Va beach lawyers

Originally Posted by S14KAT
To the people who have used lawyers here in va beach to get out of street racing tickets:

- Who did you use?
- What was the total cost of your lawyer?
- What did your offense get reduced to, if at all?

Thanks
I had Larry Slipow for my reckless driving case. I got a 52/30, he got it dropped to 39/30. I also recomended him for a friend, and he got his street racing ticket reduced to impropper driving, with a fine and community service.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:55 PM
Turizmo01
The Granby Theater

Turizmo01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Larry Slipow and John Hooker are the best lawyers to use in the Tidewater area, expensive but well worth it! trust me ive used them and got out of a lot of shit
Old 03-28-2004, 03:48 AM
h22a4
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Larry Cardon from the Decker Law Firm. I think he's one of the best lawyers in here Va. Beach. I had a reckless driving ticket of 81/45 (racing). Didn't get it reduced, but only had to pay a $250 fine. No suspended license, jail time, etc... I paid only $750.

Forgot to mention, a friend was caught on his 2nd DUI and hired Cardon to represent him in court. He paid no court fees and served no jail time. Basically, nothing happenned to him.

Good luck!
Old 03-28-2004, 05:43 AM
2gcivi

2gcivi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by h22a4
Larry Cardon from the Decker Law Firm. I think he's one of the best lawyers in here Va. Beach. I had a reckless driving ticket of 81/45 (racing). Didn't get it reduced, but only had to pay a $250 fine. No suspended license, jail time, etc... I paid only $750.

Forgot to mention, a friend was caught on his 2nd DUI and hired Cardon to represent him in court. He paid no court fees and served no jail time. Basically, nothing happenned to him.

Good luck!
Anyone from the decker law firm will be the best to have in Norfolk. Slipow is one of the best to have at the beach. BTW if get Pete Decker bring your wallet cause if the courts don't rape you his lawyer fees will. He's kept me out of jail for more than a couple of wreckless driving tickets.
Old 03-28-2004, 05:48 AM
h22a4
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2gcivi
Anyone from the decker law firm will be the best to have in Norfolk. Slipow is one of the best to have at the beach. BTW if get Pete Decker bring your wallet cause if the courts don't rape you his lawyer fees will. He's kept me out of jail for more than a couple of wreckless driving tickets.
The Decker law firm is located in Norfolk, but Larry Cardon handles cases in the Beach court system. So, the fact that they're located in Norfolk does not limit them to just that one city. Depending on what the charge is, I agree 100% that fees for service could rack up!
Old 03-28-2004, 05:55 AM
2gcivi

2gcivi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by h22a4
The Decker law firm is located in Norfolk, but Larry Cardon handles cases in the Beach court system. So, the fact that they're located in Norfolk does not limit them to just that one city. Depending on what the charge is, I agree 100% that fees for service could rack up!
No doubt, I was just saying that if your going to get a ticket in norfolk that they are the best. I just personally like slipow at the beach.
Old 03-28-2004, 07:04 AM
dxplicitone
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

Larry Slipow is highly recommended. I have him working on my total loss for my last vehicle case right now. Hes actually a fill in judge for the virginia beach court system so he knows how to work it. I asked the local police force who to use.. and everybody says Larry Slipow... so hes the man around these parts. good luck.
Old 03-28-2004, 07:33 AM
AliMac
Registered Member

AliMac is an unknown quantity at this point

Robert Morecock of Shuttleworth, Ruloff & Giordano. I've (knock on wood) gotten out of all my tickets, and he did SignfcntOthr's ticket and got it dropped to improper I do believe.
Old 03-28-2004, 07:59 AM
and1baller
Registered Member

and1baller has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dxplicitone
Larry Slipow is highly recommended. I have him working on my total loss for my last vehicle case right now. Hes actually a fill in judge for the virginia beach court system so he knows how to work it. I asked the local police force who to use.. and everybody says Larry Slipow... so hes the man around these parts. good luck.

what are his fees normally? say for a reckless ticket.

Quick Reply: Va beach lawyers