Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Lifted 06' Tacoma, Custom B/Locks, Stinger, Nice!!!

Old 12-14-2013, 09:20 AM
tylercorder
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tylercorder has disabled reputation
Default Lifted 06' Tacoma, Custom B/Locks, Stinger, Nice!!!

Name: Tyler
Means of contact: 423-291-9748 text is preferred due to work
Price: $17,000 or trade for 04/05 STi

12/17/13 purchased some new 305/70/16 (34's by 12.50) Hankook Dyna Pro MT's

Been a while since Ive been on due to work and family situations. But in the mean time Ive been working on a little project. Project Taco! I love this truck and drive it every single day 60+ miles with great gas milage. But truth be told I miss my STi so I figured Id post up to see if anyone was interested in a sweet truck. Now please bare with me this was a quick post from work on my phone.

Before you freak out I removed the fender flares to Rhino Line them to match the bumper!!!

I bought this truck 100% bone stock in May 2013 so all the parts are new.
2006 Toyota Tacoma, 148,328 miles, 4x4 5 speed, 4 cyl, runs absolutely perfect.
The week I purchased the truck I had a full service ran on it so everything is up to date. I know how this truck performs and how reliable it is. I daily drive it 60+ highway miles a day with 0 complications. 5% tint. Everything works as it should. VERY good heat and flawless A/C. All belts and fluid done recently. The truck was a 3 owner with myself being the 4th. I purchased the truck with intentions of making a trail rig/streetable DD. Over the past few months I have done numerous upgrades and part installments. The truck is lifted 3 1/2 inches with Rough Country rear and Bilstein 51 series up front on 305/70/16's (34's). Will go anywhere in 4x4! The wheels are custom 1 off 32 bolt beadlock wheels with Anti-cone ring! The wheel setup alone was $2000. They are 16x10 custom beadlocks with a 4.25 backspacing and custom 2" wheels spacers(custom for hub centric tacoma). Custom Trail Gear 3' Stinger bumper(one of the first made for this year) already plated for a winch and recovery system, also has built in skid plate. Carry Power spare tire rack. Flowmaster exhaust system (sounds great). Full K&N Xpower intake system. Bump stops removed and hinged (for flex). If you know anything about Tacoma's I also recently done the pinch weld mod for better clearence. Fender flares are currently off the truck but will be installed before sale, just took them off to rhino line them so theyre perfect shape also. Interior is about 9/10. No rips or burns, carpet was removed and steam washed a few months back along with the seat. The truck has always had a seat cover over the seat so its also on great condition as well as all weather floor mats. New kenwood speakers and cd player works fine. 11/20/13 New oil change with Mobile1 and factory tacoma filter, NGK IR plugs, and new coil packs .This truck has NOT been abused. Its has been cared for and adult driven. NOT been though mud or sunk in a hole in the mountain. Rock crawling only. It does has a few scratches from limbs brushing up against it while on a trail but absolutely nothing drastic. Will be professionally detailed, clay bar'd, and buffed & waxed before sale/trade. Over all its a fantastic truck that you could drive anywhere anytime cross country. I know Im probably forgetting some stuff as usual but I will fill in with i remember. Looking for 04/05 STi or CTS-V But will look at other offers. CLEAN TITLE IN HAND.
Call or text 423-291-9748 for more info

As for the pictures I will be posting more ASAP when the weather slacks off a bit. I can also send more via text. Sorry these are the only ones at the moment.

Sorry for the truck being dirty, its been snowing and -10 during the night, first warmer day ill post pictures of it buffed and waxed. Paint shines great!

Last edited by tylercorder; 01-07-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:15 AM
b18camocrx
Registered member

b18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these partsb18camocrx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Lifted 06' Tacoma, Custom B/Locks, Stinger, Nice!!!

Bump for a nice truck. Wish you would trade for a Honda.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:19 AM
tylercorder
Registered member

thanks man i appreciate it, however it would have to be another s2000 for me to consider.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:57 AM
tylercorder
Registered member

Bump
Old 12-16-2013, 06:26 AM
na_em1
Registered Member

na_em1 has disabled reputation

wow sicks truck bro glws
Old 12-16-2013, 08:16 AM
tylercorder
Registered member

thank man
Old 12-17-2013, 06:22 AM
tylercorder
Registered member

ttt
Old 12-18-2013, 05:17 AM
tylercorder
Registered member

bump lots of interest but come on guys a gsr swapped civic or a gsxr 1000 with no boot? really? this is easily a $20,000 truck! Just bought new Hankook Dyna Pro MT's yesterday!
Old 12-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Redlsvtec4door
Registered Member

Redlsvtec4door has disabled reputation

how many miles and auto or manual?
Old 12-19-2013, 09:39 AM
tylercorder
Registered member

5 speed 147k and some change

Quick Reply: Lifted 06' Tacoma, Custom B/Locks, Stinger, Nice!!!