Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Some things

Old 04-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Choodle has disabled reputation
Default Some things

For some reason the for sale section wont let me post, so I'll just post it here. I'm selling the system out of my truck, those who have heard it know its very loud. superslick thought an airplane was passing over when I came to his house, haha. I have a nice pioneer cd player, 12" Rockford HE single voice coil, 2 Profile California amps(one is a 600W 2 channel for the sub, the other is a 240W 2 channel for highs and mids), and I also have a Profile California crossover that will make any sub pound(can also work with highs and mids). I'm only asking $400obo for everything. I need to sell is ASAP because I've falled into debt. Post here or PM me. Thanks.
Old 04-01-2004, 08:50 PM
D1g1tal V3n0m
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Some things

Originally Posted by Choodle
For some reason the for sale section wont let me post, so I'll just post it here. I'm selling the system out of my truck, those who have heard it know its very loud. superslick thought an airplane was passing over when I came to his house, haha. I have a nice pioneer cd player, 12" Rockford HE single voice coil, 2 Profile California amps(one is a 600W 2 channel for the sub, the other is a 240W 2 channel for highs and mids), and I also have a Profile California crossover that will make any sub pound(can also work with highs and mids). I'm only asking $400obo for everything. I need to sell is ASAP because I've falled into debt. Post here or PM me. Thanks.
System=POS
Old 04-02-2004, 04:50 AM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Some things

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
System=POS

anyways, good luck with the sale! for $400 it doesnt seem like a bad deal at all..
Old 04-02-2004, 04:51 AM
bensrex
RAWR!%!#%!#

bensrex is an unknown quantity at this point

if/when you decide to part out... how much for the 12" in it's box?
Old 04-02-2004, 05:29 AM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Sub and box you can have for $100. Would be about $175, but I really need money. System=ungodly
Old 04-02-2004, 05:39 AM
94silude
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

man i'm wishing i wasn't so poor
Old 04-02-2004, 07:25 AM
milliondollarjb
VA is for HOKIES

milliondollarjb is an unknown quantity at this point

the pioneer head unit is the only thing worth any money in that system. rockford sucks ass, especially single voice coil shit and profile sucks too

directed audio is teh way to go. I bet my single 12 and polk speakers would pound the shit outta that.... but for 400 dollars for all that stuff isnt bad. In electronics, you get what you pay for..... unless you get ripped off.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:52 AM
bensrex
RAWR!%!#%!#

bensrex is an unknown quantity at this point

$75 for the sub and box if there is no damage to either. let me know through PM. thanks
Old 04-02-2004, 09:56 AM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by milliondollarjb
the pioneer head unit is the only thing worth any money in that system. rockford sucks ass, especially single voice coil shit and profile sucks too

directed audio is teh way to go. I bet my single 12 and polk speakers would pound the shit outta that.... but for 400 dollars for all that stuff isnt bad. In electronics, you get what you pay for..... unless you get ripped off.
directed isnt the end all of car audio(not even close), lmfao.. ID, elemental designs, adire, focal, a/d/s, rainbow(if you really wanna talk about money), there's tons of great shit out there.. and the ones above dont even cover a tenth of them..

yea if you have money to burn, cant beat my budget system(for the money)..

Alpine 9815(ebay $360 shipped)
Adire Shiva($125)
Box(shiva design)
hifonics 4 channel 55x2, 220x1 ($175 ebay shipped)
components(undecided yet..)

I have had this for over a year and had it in my truck for a while, now its waiting to be put in a car, if i ever frickin find one..

i will probably go with ID comps, oh yea knukonceptz wiring..

for 400 bucks, your gettin lots of stuff in his system.. not everyone wants/needs/can afford the best..
Old 04-02-2004, 10:16 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Yeah, I paid $2400 for my head unit alone...

Quick Reply: Some things