Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Now hirinig @ Honda of Chantilly

Old 01-21-2014 | 06:42 AM
Midori
MU-4/3 User

Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori
Thumbs up Now hirinig @ Honda of Chantilly

Looking for a new job opportunity? Well here at Honda of Chantilly we looking for a few experienced, talented people for our Parts department. Our Parts Counter persons are the initial contact with guests when they call or come into the Parts department. They are responsible for assisting guests with locating the appropriate part, giving them pricing and handling payment. They are also responsible for ordering parts not in the shop and assisting techs with any questions they may have.

Qualifications for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, Parts Counter preferred
- Excellent driving record
- ADP experience
- Good computer skills, MS Office experience
- Strong desire to work on a team and collaborate with others
- High drive for tremendous customer service We are due to open on March 1st of this year, so openings are filling fast.
We offer a competitive compensation package and our benefits include 401k, health insurance, dental insurance and paid holidays and vacation. We believe in providing employees with opportunities for professional growth and maintain an enjoyable work environment.

We are due to open on March 1st of this year, so openings are filling fast. Please follow the link to fill out our application form. http://docdroid.net/8dbi The form can me emailed back to me at ERODRIGUEZ@POHANKA.COM or it can be hand delivered to Pohanka Acura parts department.

Last edited by Midori; 01-21-2014 at 06:48 AM.
Old 01-21-2014 | 01:18 PM
Mau5head
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head
Default Re: Now hirinig @ Honda of Chantilly

Well this sucks im a certified Honda master tech and I have yet to find a dealership that will let me sign something stating I wont dirve a customers vehicle off the lot. 3 of my friends are techs at Charles barker lexus and other dealerships and all of them have shit driving records and they signed something or another that they wont drive a car off the property and they've been there for years. Why cant Honda tards do something like this.