Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Im back! with more starions

Old 02-02-2015, 07:49 PM
skullzaflare
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Im back! with more starions

been a while since i been on
have had the blue 88 rust bucket for a long year and a half now

got it setup how i liked it
hx40 billet

pre hx40

ended up breaking the driveshaft at the track, sold everything, decided to go somewhere a little unique

Can you guess?

imported a 4d56
yes i know intake pipe messy looking

recently picked up another 88, but far cleaner, no rust
Old 02-02-2015, 10:30 PM
philipxedge
Registered member

philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge
Default Re: Im back! with more starions

i just saw the craigslist ad on that red starion, good price if everything the owner stated is legit.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:34 PM
skullzaflare
Registered member

skullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond reputeskullzaflare has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philipxedge
i just saw the craigslist ad on that red starion, good price if everything the owner stated is legit.
yea i lost my job a few weeks ago thats why i put it up for sale, i have a few people interested in buying the engine, but no money has showed up yet
Old 02-02-2015, 10:37 PM
philipxedge
Registered member

philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge

Originally Posted by skullzaflare
yea i lost my job a few weeks ago thats why i put it up for sale, i have a few people interested in buying the engine, but no money has showed up yet
true. I read your ad just because it was very good priced especially with everything done to it. Wouldnt take much at all to make it look right.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:48 PM
skullzaflare
Registered member

yea if i sell the engine, im going to clean the car up and put the diesel in the red car, its 50x the car lol
Old 02-03-2015, 05:17 AM
jaqattack02
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

When you say "HX40 Billet" do you mean it has a billet compressor wheel? Do you have a brand you recommend for that? Been considering doing an HX on my Z31 at some point.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:52 AM
skullzaflare
Registered member

Originally Posted by jaqattack02
When you say "HX40 Billet" do you mean it has a billet compressor wheel? Do you have a brand you recommend for that? Been considering doing an HX on my Z31 at some point.
it was a hybrid, i have a 8 blade hx35 i had the cartridge milled, then ordered the billet 40 wheel and compressor housing from TurboLab, they sell it on ebay too, their username is BMW something, not turbo lab
never had any issues out of it, though i was only running 25psi