Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

need help picking up motor

Old 04-13-2004 | 05:25 AM
boosthead

boosthead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need help picking up motor

Is there anyone in the NOVA area that will rent or lend me a truck, or otherwise help me out, so I can pick up the motor I bought for my car?
PM if you can help a guy out
Old 04-13-2004 | 09:45 AM
EF-CRX
Registered Member

EF-CRX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: need help picking up motor

i need cash and i have a truck
where in nova, and what day you trying to pick it up. Ill be free the whole day
80 bux and ill help you bring the motor. let me know man
Old 04-13-2004 | 10:29 AM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by boosthead
Is there anyone in the NOVA area that will rent or lend me a truck, or otherwise help me out, so I can pick up the motor I bought for my car?
PM if you can help a guy out
if all fails pm me my dad owns a tundra and ill gladly help ya out
Old 04-13-2004 | 12:59 PM
dorifto83

dorifto83 dorifto83

depending on how far you have to go, you can rent a truck from lowes or home depot for 1.5 hours for $20, and just pay $5 for every 15 minutes past that. They'll even reimburse you for gas, just make sure you haul ass and return it in time, hope that helps.
Old 04-14-2004 | 04:27 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

uhaul
Old 04-14-2004 | 05:14 PM
deeseetoo
NO MA'AM

deeseetoo has disabled reputation

fuck that, strip out a civic and stick the motor in the trunk
Old 04-14-2004 | 06:34 PM
Slow CX
Registered Member

Slow CX is an unknown quantity at this point

Fuck that everyone trying to make a buck. What happened to being nice and helping people out. As long as I'm off and its not that far I will do it for free. I have a truck and tow straps. You just need something to put it on if you want or we can just put it in there.
Old 04-14-2004 | 06:43 PM
Ick
Lemme track yo bike

Ick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Slow CX
Fuck that everyone trying to make a buck. What happened to being nice and helping people out. As long as I'm off and its not that far I will do it for free. I have a truck and tow straps. You just need something to put it on if you want or we can just put it in there.

That's the way I see it. Helping out a fellow enthusiast. If it was +2hrs, I could understand the money factor...for GAS. Props to you bro, eventho it isnt needed.

Also, if shit fails, why not take out the passenger see and try to cram it in there
Old 04-14-2004 | 07:43 PM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Slow CX
Shit I was gonna do it for free i really didnt care much for gas money either.
Old 04-14-2004 | 08:55 PM
Ick
Lemme track yo bike

Ick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by silvertuscani03
Shit I was gonna do it for free i really didnt care much for gas money either.
I think he was referring to the first responder.

Quick Reply: need help picking up motor