Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dumbass in the TL.

Old 04-16-2004, 03:20 AM
_Red_Rocket_
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Red_Rocket_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dumbass in the TL.

on 64 right near the jefferson ave. exit going toward williamsburg a white tl is just crusing along next to me and my girl in her black 02 saturn. he all of a sudden gets on it, come inches to hitting the truck in front of him and cut my girl off. stays on it until probly half mile ahead of us he loses control. there was a car all the way in the right lane, which this guy was in, and they guy just stayed on it until he got right up on their ass thn jerked it causing him to spin out about 4 or 5 times. nothing happened, then he sped off getting of the exit. if you are on here, i just want you to know that if it was in my hands i would have made you flip, hit the wall, then slide on the drivers side with the window broken out until the road rash shaves half you head off, then you die on the way to the hospital from the guy in the back fucking your girl with you watching out of your one eye thats left.

this happened on thuesday the 13th around 10pm. that is all.
Old 04-16-2004, 03:33 AM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY
Default Re: Dumbass in the TL.

Originally Posted by abcxyz
if it was in my hands i would have made you flip, hit the wall, then slide on the drivers side with the window broken out until the road rash shaves half you head off, then you die on the way to the hospital from the guy in the back fucking your girl with you watching out of your one eye thats left.
damn dude, thats harsh but that seems like the right thing to say, cause i would feel the same way but my girl would have gone after him, you know susan.