Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Damn....Roanoke Co is out for me :(

Old 05-21-2004, 07:23 PM
TeayotaSoupra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Damn....Roanoke Co is out for me :(

Yea. so I called my friend to make sure he hasn't been telling his co workers to go after me and he says he didn't say a word..

Well.. Tonight I just went to Kroger to get some damn soap to wash my cloths.. Thats all.. drove normal because my clutch is getting worse every hour.. well.. I pull into the parkinglot and there is Roanoke Co officer in an intrepid parked.. I'm like hmm.. exhaust.. Took it out of gear and glided into a parking spot.. well he drives up behind my car sorta blocking me in as I got out.. I kinda looked away and he drove away.. yea so i'm sweating going wow that was close....
I get back into my car and pull out.. look in my rear view and there is a different officer RIGHT on my ass.. I was like DAMNIT.. I sit at the light and I can see him typing shiot in... I just look up and say PLEASE no!
So this officer follows me for a bit.. and another officer is on the side of the road.. no reason just sitting there.. then the mofo pulls out in front of me cutting me WAY off.. like I had to slam on the brakes.. yea.. THATS shitty...

So I have one in front of me and one behind me.. Yea.. I have NO clue if I have a valid licens.. I paid my last exhaust ticket late and I donno if they got me for it or not.. I still have a NC licens as well and it's been WAY over 30 days that i've been in VA..So I would have gotten stuck HARD..

So I was like f-this and turned down a back road to get to my apartment...No one followed..

I mean DAMN!! Do I look like i'm going to shoot someone with my car??? Do I look like a drug dealer?? What is up? I mean i'm REALLY happy they didn't pull me.. but why herass me??? what have I done other than invested in a hobby? I have never been drunk..never done any illegal drug..hell i've never even smoked a cig.. WHY ME?

I'm done complaining.....

Anyone else have this prob? I am now officaly afraid to go out at night in the supra.... Officer Grubb has already said he's pulling me over next time he sees me and he works nights... didn't know i'd have the entire freakin county police after me...
Old 05-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Marie
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie
Default Re: Damn....Roanoke Co is out for me :(

just do what greg/elemental did and call the headquaters.....i guess it comes with the turff of you driving a supra..and all( take no offense)...but thats what i would do..porbably just running your plate to make sure its not stolen or some shit like that
Old 05-21-2004, 08:15 PM
hitmanG35
Cosmo likes to blow!

hitmanG35 is an unknown quantity at this point

life sucks!!!!!
you must have done something for them to take notice.
3 options...
1. move back to NC
2. Sell your supra
3. Get VA plates and license

Like I said a LOOOOOOONG time ago and being that i am a former cop...police do not bother you unless you have an indicator (red flag) that they notice. (Generally people doing stupid things or an illegal car) Its not like at guardmount they hand out picts of your car unless you really fuck up and have an APB on your ass. Stop being paranoid... your car is not that important to Roa. Co police. it does sound to me that you've made enemies with certain officers but I cant imagine an officer telling you that "he will pull you over the next time he sees you" Heres the secret code of what that really means..." YOUR DOING SOMETHING WRONG SO QUIT IT"
Sorry to be so blunt but it seems like you need to figure some things out and get your (CAR) priorities straightened out.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:49 PM
97Tdawg
mmmmm.....T78

97Tdawg has disabled reputation

Id call the sherrif, remember that he IS an elected official and that you have to right to talk to him personally and tell him the situation. Explain that you have been harassed by an officer and it seems that they have been following you. If he is smart he will do somthing about it! I remember when i was in High School a cop dicked me over and my dad was furious! He called the sherrif and cussed him out.....needless to say i didnt have to worry about that deputy any more!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:50 PM
97Tdawg
mmmmm.....T78

97Tdawg has disabled reputation

Oh whats up with your clutch Nikki?? If you need any help im sure Mayo and Erin would be glad to help since there now in TN opening there new shop!
Old 05-21-2004, 11:36 PM
srt4hokie
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

We have police here, have Sheriffs to but there more paper pushers then anything else. The head of police is not elected.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:08 AM
TeayotaSoupra

TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea my friend is a sherriff and just works in the jail.. poor guy..

As for me doing something to the officer.. no.. He's my friend's brother..and he hates aftermarket equipment.. they are after me because of my damn exhaust which isn't really that loud..it has a NICE deep tone to it.. That officer just told my friend hes going to pull me over untill I change it.. I'm not about to put a stock muffler back on..Don't have the money..And I'm not going to just throw that money I spent on that one out the window...
So I guess I have to put up with it.. it's still bullshit

And as far as my clutch.. I can put it in myself since I have all the tools at work..and the lifts..
Just confused as hell on what to go for..
I am mostly convinced to go with the HPF clutch with the RPS disk..and they say use stock flywheel..
But I need to do something about my throwout barring and have no clue if their clutch kit will help with that... BLAH!!
Old 05-22-2004, 03:10 AM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

dont feel bad niki, its getting bad here too..friend of mine has gotten 2 exhuast tickets in the past month from state troopers. funny thing is, his exhuast isnt loud at all but tey dont pull over the crxs and the really really loud shit
Old 05-22-2004, 06:17 AM
emilee225
Too Slow....

emilee225 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I don't know what to tell you except that I'll be happy to take care of the Supra for you if you want to drive my Focus for a while. haha, just kidding. Hey good luck, I know it's nerveracking, but just don't worry about them, if they pull you over they're going to have to have a good reason and it doesn't sound like you're giving them any reason.
Old 05-22-2004, 07:00 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

your car is illegal...they give you a ticket...and you complain about it?

be glad they didnt get you for living in Va and not having notified them, etc....

put a stock style muffler on it, get Va tags, VA liscense, and you shouldnt (as long as you dont do anything stupid) have problems anymore.

it cracks me up when i talk to people and they say that they are being harassed by police....like Chris said, you are only noticed if you draw attention to yourself....

there is a reason that you are being "harassed" as you may call it....you have been pulled over, warned about your illegal equipment, and possibly ticketed a few times, yet you still have it on there. just to spite them? doesnt matter to them, its just more revenue since they get a almost guranteed Def. Equip charge everytime they pull you over.

you dont have to change your muffler, but please, some of us are getting tired of seeing people on here bitching about getting pulled over for having a illegal car, and getting a ticket. isnt that was Police are for? to enforce laws? dont want to be harassed? fix it legal, and you have no reason to be harassed then.

this section of drag should be renamed.....

bitch about getting rightfully pulled over should be the new name....

Quick Reply: Damn....Roanoke Co is out for me :(