Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

DragVA Beach day?

Old 05-28-2004, 10:53 AM
Enigma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default DragVA Beach day?

Anyone down for an all-out DragVA beach day to welcome the on-coming summer? I'm ready to head out Saturday to get some surfing in.. like EARLY.. so anyone want to head out and have some beach fun?
Old 05-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Gaius Caligula
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula
Default Re: DragVA Beach day?

Cool then SD can come, and when someone acts stupid on the beach he can send them home.

blaxican will be there and he'll talk about how you spelled a word wrong even though it was spoken.

Ultraprince will set up his beach chair and umbrella and yell out explicatives and insults from the background.

EEK will just babble non stop the whole day.

2quickformost gets lost on the way.

Boosted2003 proves it's not just his typing when he speaks in broken, incoherent statements in real life.

Should be a fun day.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:14 AM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Im planning on cutting my grass when I get home after work - can we make it a meet too?
Old 05-28-2004, 11:18 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ambient
Cool then SD can come, and when someone acts stupid on the beach he can send them home.

blaxican will be there and he'll talk about how you spelled a word wrong even though it was spoken.

Ultraprince will set up his beach chair and umbrella and yell out explicatives and insults from the background.

EEK will just babble non stop the whole day.

2quickformost gets lost on the way.

Boosted2003 proves it's not just his typing when he speaks in broken, incoherent statements in real life.

Should be a fun day.
Don't forget Ambient being there to make sure we are stocked with cynical arrogance.

Old 05-28-2004, 11:19 AM
urvtecs2slo
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

ultraprince will mail us a tape of insults from san diego and we can play it while on the beach.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:20 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
ultraprince will mail us a tape of insults from san diego and we can play it while on the beach.
I think he should rent one of those planes that fly overhead towing various insults.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Crate
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
Thats pretty sad.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:24 AM
urvtecs2slo
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

yessir. that it is.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Enigma

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Well.. I'm heading out with some people to get some surfing in.. even though it sux here. I figured we could just go have some fun? Oh well.. you closet cases can stay home and type incoherent irrelevant messages on drag.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:35 AM
Gaius Caligula
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Don't forget Ambient being there to make sure we are stocked with cynical arrogance.

Gotta be known for something

Quick Reply: DragVA Beach day?