Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Another reckless thread!

Old 05-30-2004, 03:45 PM
SlammedScort
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlammedScort has disabled reputation
Default Another reckless thread!

I wanted to see if anybody could refer a good lawer for a decent price? I recieved a 80/55 on 58 on my way to martinsville. I got pulled in Boydton, VA, so now I have to go out there the morning after my B-day. Please help if you can.
Old 05-30-2004, 04:11 PM
bseriesbenny
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Another reckless thread!

sucks for you lawyers start at about 1 g
Old 05-30-2004, 04:18 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

I paid $500 for my lawyer.

Ill try and find out his name.. i dont really think it matters what lawyer you get for stuff like recklesses, sems like everyones getting the same thing
Old 05-30-2004, 05:14 PM
SlammedScort
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

What was the outcome of your case? $500 isn't too bad.
Old 05-30-2004, 05:22 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

93/65 was the ticket, around new kent county (total speed trap between VB and richmond)
$500 lawyer
ticket was reduced to 77/55
1 year DL probation (no restrictions, but if I get another ticket I I'm fucked)
$250-260 fine after the year with proof of no new tickets

My dumbass lawyer should up late, luckily the judge was 2 hours behind.

Oh - this was my FIRST ticket ever.
Old 05-30-2004, 09:32 PM
drivn n style
where you want 2 be

drivn n style has disabled reputation

what were you doing in martinsville, i was just there last week, and am about to move there...just curious??
Old 05-31-2004, 10:26 AM
SlammedScort
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

Originally Posted by flo w fx
93/65 was the ticket, around new kent county (total speed trap between VB and richmond)
$500 lawyer
ticket was reduced to 77/55
1 year DL probation (no restrictions, but if I get another ticket I I'm fucked)
$250-260 fine after the year with proof of no new tickets

My dumbass lawyer should up late, luckily the judge was 2 hours behind.

Oh - this was my FIRST ticket ever.
How did it start out at 93/65 to 77/55? Did he not know the spped limit when he gave it to you?
Old 05-31-2004, 10:35 AM
3xNakedCall
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

I just used Larry Slipow for a street racing ticket I received. His info is here

He cost me $750, but it was well worth it for the outcome. I was originally charged with "Reckless driving - Drag racing" and he got it reduced to "Reckless driving - general". So I still got a reckless ticket, but he got me no jail time, no license suspension, no community service, just a $250 fine. Also, this is all I got with my driving record, which isn't the best. This was my 4th ticket so I was almost positive that my license was gone. $250 fine and that was it. I'd give him a call if you're worried about the ticket.
Old 05-31-2004, 10:56 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

Originally Posted by SlammedScort
How did it start out at 93/65 to 77/55? Did he not know the spped limit when he gave it to you?
reduced it because i had 0 prior tickets and agreed to 1 year probation

(this is why you get a lawyer, to plea bargain, i dont think a normal person can do it..)
Old 05-31-2004, 11:06 AM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

i think he's refering to the 65 to 55...typo

Quick Reply: Another reckless thread!