Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

CNU Orientation

Old 06-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel
Default CNU Orientation

Anyone going to the CNU freshman orientaion the 28th-29th? Just wondering b\c i don't want to chill alone the whole time
Old 06-25-2004, 10:30 AM
reXer
I'm not into cars

reXer has disabled reputation
Default Re: CNU Orientation

The object of the orientation is to meet people. They have things setup and planned so you will meet them too. And don't worry... you will probably see so many hot girls you'll forget about any friends who were there anyway. If you're smart you'll use the whole "orientation" thing to meet most of them.
Old 06-25-2004, 10:48 AM
AliMac
Registered Member

AliMac is an unknown quantity at this point

My cousin is going.... his name is Jon. I'm sure you'll run into him.
Old 06-25-2004, 11:45 AM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

damn i had my orientation yesterday for cnu and all the classes are pretty much gone, only shitty classes left so it sucks for you
Old 06-25-2004, 10:25 PM
DomesticDesire
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold

good luck with that school, and what it DOESNT offer!
Old 06-26-2004, 06:30 AM
SinceNine19
Stock is best.

SinceNine19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was at CNU for a year. I hated it more than anything I've ever done. So I left.
Old 06-26-2004, 07:34 AM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by AgileSRT
I was at CNU for a year. I hated it more than anything I've ever done. So I left.
why is that
Old 06-26-2004, 07:36 AM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

Originally Posted by MR2 2NER
damn i had my orientation yesterday for cnu and all the classes are pretty much gone, only shitty classes left so it sucks for you
um i sent in my peferred and alternatives a loooooooooooooong time ago, so i'm covered
Old 06-26-2004, 08:18 AM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

Originally Posted by N1ghtk1d_D
um i sent in my peferred and alternatives a loooooooooooooong time ago, so i'm covered
yeah and you will find out that that doesnt even matter and they make you redo it all, alot of people were saying "this is bs i sent my list in a while ago" i would be pissed too but i sent it in like 3 days before , sure glad it didnt matter

so in short.... your not covered
Old 06-26-2004, 08:29 AM
SinceNine19
Stock is best.

SinceNine19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hated my teachers, my advisor sucked ass, the people there were all assholes, I met 2 cool people, and then they transferred out because they hated CNU as much as me heh. I just didn't have a good time there at all, so I left to pursue anything else, took time off from school for a semester and just worked, now I'm working and going to TNCC, until I can transfer out, get all my certs for Microsoft, then go to ODU or something hopefully. Just not CNU.

Quick Reply: CNU Orientation