Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

paintball, sunday 6/27

Old 06-25-2004, 02:08 PM
slow4banger
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of
Default paintball, sunday 6/27

SilvEclips, 93accord2.2 and i will be playing paintball on sunday at the masterblasters field. we'll play against anyone, so if anyone wants to come out and play just let one of us know you'll be there.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:16 PM
TurboIImadman

TurboIImadman has disabled reputation
Default Re: paintball, sunday 6/27

where exactly is that field at, and what are the field fees, and what does it include, i may just go. I drive a Metalic silver RX-7
Old 06-25-2004, 04:24 PM
slow4banger
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TurboIImadman
where exactly is that field at, and what are the field fees, and what does it include, i may just go. I drive a Metalic silver RX-7
the field is in hickory, off of Belle Haven rd. if you have your own equipment field fees are 10 bucks to play and 10 dollars for all day air (if you choose to buy all day air). if you dont have your own equipment, they offer 2 packages. $25 package includes everything you need to play, 100 paintballs, unlimited co2 and your field fee. $40 package is the same as the $25 but comes with 500 paintballs.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:53 PM
gear
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

well id love to go to masterblasters with you guys.....but i prefer playing in the woods. anyways if anyone wants to play sunday, i have a wooded field i play at. if you're interested feel free to come along. PM/IM me for details.
Old 06-26-2004, 08:34 AM
nj2vacavy

nj2vacavy is an unknown quantity at this point

any of you know how to fix the timing on a 2002 autococker? I wanna get back into playing again, but havent been able to find anyone that can fix the gun.
Old 06-26-2004, 08:46 AM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

im playing with a bunch of kids that go to christian school and some of my friends and we are playing at a feild right by my house on sunday its a wooden feild with boandaries and a bunch of bunkers that me and my friend made, its a fun feild, if anyone is interested its right off or seaboard near princess anne middle....pm me if you wanna come out we will be playing around 1 or 2.
Old 06-26-2004, 08:54 AM
TurboIImadman

TurboIImadman has disabled reputation

im down with playing with the christian kids. no feild fees = more paint. i live off of lynhaven and holland, so where is the field at in relation to me? how old is everyone going? about the auto cocker question good luck i have no idea, but i looked at a auto cocker once and i though all the hoses and everything looked like trouble waiting to happen. lol. i could probably figure it out though. since i work on timer valves and hydraulic componets on jets. i might have a good chance. I know its pnematic but not to much different. if you wana meet up some time. or i can take the gun from you for like a week to see what i could do. just sugestions.
Old 06-27-2004, 08:09 AM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

^^^you have a pm.