Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

fun ford indeed!

Old 06-29-2004, 02:09 AM
KungFuHamster
blingin cracka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster
Default fun ford indeed!

well it rained all friggin weekend i made 1 pass fri (misssed gear), 1 sat, and sunday shattered 3rd gear to pieces.

great weekend!! TKO what? TKO who?
Old 06-29-2004, 02:11 AM
BCisme
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme
Default Re: fun ford indeed!

how did i know you were gonna blow that shit up after you told me it was making noises on saturday? TKO 600
Old 06-29-2004, 02:22 AM
KungFuHamster
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

Originally Posted by BCisme
how did i know you were gonna blow that shit up after you told me it was making noises on saturday? TKO 600
yeah i already called D&D and asked if i could upgrade my tranny with the 600 parts..they said no. gay shit.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:43 AM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Ryan, look at the bright side, the one pass you made on sat was good.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:47 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

:insert "built ford tough" comment here:
Old 06-29-2004, 04:51 AM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blaxican25
hahaha, I guess ford didnt intend for their stangs to be 11 sec cars w/o some problems.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:53 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

haha funny shit. Hence the Found On Road Dead or Fix Or Repair Daily

comments.
Old 06-29-2004, 05:00 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by montman
hahaha, I guess ford didnt intend for their stangs to be 11 sec cars w/o some problems.
That's because they're grocery getting econo boxes made only for pedophilic old men, secretaries trying to feel empowered and gay men trying to look butch.

American muscle

You shold have bought a Hyundai. You'd get that thing into the 10s all stock.

Well, you might need some cams.
Old 06-29-2004, 05:07 AM
montman
Biding time

That's because they're grocery getting econo boxes made only for pedophilic old men, secretaries trying to feel empowered and gay men trying to look butch.

American muscle
Well im a pedophilic secretary trying to look butch so my stang fits me perfect.
Old 06-29-2004, 05:27 AM
AliMac
Registered Member

AliMac is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just an unemployed oaf that wishes too feel empowered when I drive to the unemployment office. Is there so much wrong with that Tim?

Quick Reply: fun ford indeed!