Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Track?

Old 07-13-2004, 08:08 PM
DomesticDesire
always broke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default Track?

Today is july 14, and i just wanted to know if anyone was planning on going to a 1/4 track any time soon. I would really like to take the car i just bought out there to get some times and some driving time at the track.

Let me know if anyonw has anything planned and for when

thanks
Bryan
Old 07-14-2004, 08:34 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Track?

Not 1/4, but I'm going to VIR this weekend to run Viperdays =)!!!
Old 07-14-2004, 11:50 AM
str8jakett
Nada

str8jakett will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Not 1/4, but I'm going to VIR this weekend to run Viperdays =)!!!
Have you run Viperdays at VIR before? I've been two years, but unfortunately only to help a friend with the GTS and ride a little.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Nope, this is my first Viperdays event, but third event at VIR. Should be amazing. One of my buddies just sold his 2k1 ACR Viper w/ aero and a rollbar and picked up a fully race prepped '96 GTS for GT1 class. It's crazy looking!

I was over at his place last night prepping my car (brakes etc.) while he played w/ his front air dam and brakes, super cool car.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:55 PM
str8jakett
Nada

str8jakett will become famous soon enough

Take lots of pictures then and post them up! I was able to go in 2001 and 2002, one of the best events I've ever been to. There is just something about that track.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:24 PM
yeer
aznRay...

yeer is an unknown quantity at this point

a bunch of us are going saturday to VMP for test and tune.

gates open at 10am, test and tune starts at 11

most of us are meeting up at Super K on victory blvd around 8am to get there a little early.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:01 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Lots of pics and lots of vids!
Old 07-15-2004, 09:33 AM
DomesticDesire
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by yeer
a bunch of us are going saturday to VMP for test and tune.

gates open at 10am, test and tune starts at 11

most of us are meeting up at Super K on victory blvd around 8am to get there a little early.

hey i have off all day sat, so i would really like to go with you all if it isnt a prob......i didnt know that there was a time this soon. It will be my first time running on the track, and i wanted to just get some seat time and runs with my new pos.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:33 AM
DomesticDesire
always broke

how much is it for test and tune?
Old 07-15-2004, 09:39 AM
DomesticDesire
always broke

well i was just notified via email that my tires wont be here until tues.........they were suposed to be in fri......so i don think it will even be worth my while trying to run without tires. Are there any other track openings coming up within the next 3 weeks?

Quick Reply: Track?