Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Hi Marcum.

Old 01-31-2003 | 04:10 AM
IC x Prince
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince
Default Hi Marcum.

=) you gave Marivic the rear UPPER control arms. =) he needs the rear LOWER control arms. It's ok...if yuo have the lower one send it, if not...no big deal it wasn't for me anyway.

Shit was funny when she got to the pad. She didn't want to come in, so we had to go outside. The first thing that came to my mind was..."set-up." So me and Jerome went out with heaters...but I didn't want to kill no one, so I load just one in the clip and didn't chamber it. I just wanted it to make noise incase it was a set-up..hahathey were smoking weed in the garage and we were drinking, so we were getting parnoid. haha...don't tell her. she's at home anyway she won't read this. we laughed when we got back inside..we were think...damn she just doesn't know....
Old 01-31-2003 | 04:20 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

hahaha my bad i thought they were in that box...musta been the other box....hahhahhahahhahhaha how the hell all that shit happen...she scurred of the de castro household?
Old 01-31-2003 | 04:26 AM
IC x Prince
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

i don't know. I don't here to get down and come to the door....she was like....hellll noooo.....so i was like fuck i gotta go out in the rain...then i thought...why is she here on thursday...bothered to come down and get here at midnight...and why do we have to go out side. so i said fuck this, i poped 9 out the clip and left 1. i still didn't trust my self cuz i had 1 oe already. but i didn't t get caught slippin myself.
Old 01-31-2003 | 04:28 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

fuck emo when you can be gangsta, pull the 9 out aye
Old 01-31-2003 | 04:53 AM
IC x Prince
Registered Member

yeah i want to get .40 that one we had last night was a .45 subcompact. tht bitch will fit in your front pocket easeily.
Old 01-31-2003 | 04:58 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

my baby .25 will fit in your front pocket easy...my 38 barrel w/ 22 cylinder..now that shit wont fit lol....i love guns...i want a glock 19 next soo smooth not that hard of a kick ethier