Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Went for a ride in a Black turbo S2k from inline today...

Old 08-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT
Default Went for a ride in a Black turbo S2k from inline today...

Today sittin up at autosport "shittiest place to ever get any work done because they take forever and bitch about it" i was sitten up there helping put together the race motor for my dads camaro and then i hear the cracked out owner of autosport steve say a honda s2000 just showed up with a intercooler.. i said yea right and walked over and ill be damned if one dident.. Any ways the guy shawn the owner of the s2000 sat and talked with me for about 20 minutes asking where he could get 3" piping to make a exhaust that would come out of his rear bumper so it wouldent mess with the carbon fiber air duct he is making to take up the rear section. I told him Ultimate over off 606 might have some.. and told him where to go. the owner of the 2k asked me if i wanted to go for a ride and show him where ultimate was so i said HELL YEA.. i mean who would turn down a chance to go for a ride in a s2k let alone a turbo one built from inline pro. On are way there he got on it MANY MANY times.. fuckin car was sick!!! Sounds soooo crucial when its at 5000 rpm and turbo starts spoolin then v-tec kicks in and that car just screams!! gotta love it!.. So we get to ultimate and there dyno tuning a Nissan altima i belive with a blue bird sr20det "fwd sr20det" and on the t3/t4 at 1 bar "14.7 psi" the car was making 372 to the front wheels ... that car was sick! After leaving ultimate The owner of the s2k shawn decided to show me the skills he learned at some racing school in florida about controll and stuff so we did some donuts and took some sharp ass turns "drifting" and just havin a good time.. after all that we went back to autosport where he dropped me off and told me to give him a call some time and all head to the track or what not... any ways that was ALOT of fun... gotta say one of the my fav cars by far!
Old 08-04-2004, 04:05 PM
dc/dc
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc
Default Re: Went for a ride in a Black turbo S2k from inline today...

cool
Old 08-04-2004, 04:05 PM
AWDrivin
Registered Member

AWDrivin has disabled reputation

Has he dynoed the S2000 yet? If so what did it put down.
Old 08-04-2004, 04:22 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

at 10psi he put down 318 to the rear wheels.

he only has 2.5 inch exhaust and with the t3/t4 with 61 trim he cant go any higher boost then what he is running right now because of to much back pressure he said.. so he is doing a 3 inch and putting some 680cc injectors in there insted of the 440's he is running on the current setup and wants to run 18psi on pump gas and like 25 on race gas. His motor was fully built with pistons and rods and re sleeved from inline so his car im guessing will be REALLY sick

Jason
Old 08-04-2004, 04:44 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

was it a blonde white guy, and the intercooler was hidde behind the factor grille. and all he had was one gauge pod one the a piller?

if so i talked to him a couple time and always say whats up when i see him. he cool as shit.

and jason i went to autospot today a 3:00 to get some bottle bracketts and they wanted 65 for them.
Old 08-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
was it a blonde white guy, and the intercooler was hidde behind the factor grille. and all he had was one gauge pod one the a piller?

if so i talked to him a couple time and always say whats up when i see him. he cool as shit.

and jason i went to autospot today a 3:00 to get some bottle bracketts and they wanted 65 for them.
na deff brown hair i belive... but still cool as shit...

yea Autosport gets a BIG tumbs down when it comes to me and everyone else that knows them
AND ALL I CAN SAY IS AUTOSPORT IN STERLING
Old 08-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Hayashi
Banned

Hayashi is an unknown quantity at this point

i am begining to think that drag va is your life.... and you don't have any other life that doesn't have to do with drag va.
Old 08-04-2004, 05:11 PM
RSX-T
T3T04E

RSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud of

We, me and Turbo_Neon, remember how we use to beat that guy all the time when he first got the kit. It's a beautiful car, I wish I would of bought and turbo'd an S2K.
Old 08-04-2004, 05:26 PM
dcclement85

dcclement85 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hayashi
i am begining to think that drag va is your life.... and you don't have any other life that doesn't have to do with drag va.

Old 08-04-2004, 05:31 PM
silent_thoughts
the mod with the bod

silent_thoughts has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hayashi

Quick Reply: Went for a ride in a Black turbo S2k from inline today...