Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Does anybody know "HION PSI"?

Old 08-26-2004, 06:29 PM
1fastGS
21-PSI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts
Default Does anybody know "HION PSI"?

Like topic states, does anyone know him? He drives a Pontiac GTP with HION PSI on the plates. Ran him 3 times on 264 tonight, and am curious as to what he has done.
Cool guy and had good runs.
Old 08-26-2004, 06:53 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default Re: Does anybody know "HION PSI"?

and the outcome of the runs were.......?
Old 08-26-2004, 06:55 PM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i know him..jae...one of my friends from class/work/pontiac...low 12 sec gtp...too much shit to list whats done...lol...
Old 08-26-2004, 06:56 PM
1fastGS
21-PSI

1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts

Basically dead even.
I pulled a little on one, he did on one, and we basically were at a stand still on other ones.
Just am curious as to what he has done to it?
Old 08-26-2004, 06:58 PM
1fastGS
21-PSI

Originally Posted by Bandit
yeah i know him..jae...one of my friends from class/work/pontiac...low 12 sec gtp...too much shit to list whats done...lol...
Well that is cool, didn't know he was that fast. I assumed that he had a smaller pully, was good runs though.
Old 08-26-2004, 07:01 PM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...he's got a fair bit done...it dont take much for the 3800 sc, but it takes a bit to get down into those times...they just released a single turbo set-up that he's heavily thinking about...should be nice
Old 08-26-2004, 07:04 PM
1fastGS
21-PSI

Originally Posted by Bandit
yeah...he's got a fair bit done...it dont take much for the 3800 sc, but it takes a bit to get down into those times...they just released a single turbo set-up that he's heavily thinking about...should be nice
Turbo sure would be nice, couldn't he just find a GN to rob parts from, considering that those are 3.8's (right?).
Old 08-26-2004, 07:13 PM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

yeah...they are 3.8's, but the gtp is fwd...but here's the site

3800 Turbo
Old 08-26-2004, 07:16 PM
1fastGS
21-PSI

Yeah, my bad, i knew that. I was just thinking of that cause i know some people that are doing that with Firebirds.
Old 08-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

haha...i wish it was that easy...lol...i wouldnt be hearing my dad complaining about his sc belt, and buggin me to fix it...

Quick Reply: Does anybody know "HION PSI"?