Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Orthopedic suggestions?!

Old 02-05-2003, 08:37 PM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1TZ JENN has disabled reputation
Default Orthopedic suggestions?!

Does anyone know a good orthopedic surgeon in richmond. or know of one.. i'm sick of going to maryland for the doc i had so called "best on the east coast" and i dont want the freaky doc i had last time out in hanover.. he looked like a mad scientist.. I'm pretty postive i'm gonna get surgery on knee ... and i dont want some doofus nut cutting my shit open.. if u kno of any good ones please telllllllll me.. im in desperate need right now, cuz i need to make an appt as soon as i move cuz the pain is killlllllllling me! and theres no time to drive to maryland......... FARK!
Old 02-05-2003, 08:46 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

How old are you? If you're under 18, I'd recommend Dr. Chester Sharp over by Parham/64
Old 02-05-2003, 08:48 PM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

i'm 19.. and i have a horrible right knee, i fractured the knee cap, tore the acl, tore the ligaments, tendons, and no cartiledge left under the knee cap.. and vicodin aint doing shit right now.. i hate weather changes.. it happend feb 2000.. ive been in and outta doc's, thats why i want a good one!
Old 02-05-2003, 09:01 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally posted by 1TZ JENN
i fractured the knee cap, tore the acl, tore the ligaments, tendons, and no cartiledge left under the knee cap..

Kevin - no offense or anything...
Old 02-05-2003, 09:02 PM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

yeah FYI dont tumble in United Artist West Towers.. LOBBY! i made that mistake when i was an employee and OFF THE CLOCK!
Old 02-05-2003, 09:04 PM
Nic
Patron

That blows
Old 02-05-2003, 09:13 PM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

yeah well least it was after regionals, lol and i got dumped 2 days after i broke my knee.. i wasnt "mobile" enuff. what a fag lol
Old 02-05-2003, 11:13 PM
Nic
Patron

What an ass! How about Kevin and I kick his ass for you?
Old 02-06-2003, 03:00 AM
'90Formula350
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by 1TZ JENN
yeah well least it was after regionals, lol and i got dumped 2 days after i broke my knee.. i wasnt "mobile" enuff. what a fag lol
That does suck ... try this I broke my neck the day after my 18th Birthday ... First Day of Spring Break my senior year ... I was the passenger in a bronco II that rolled three times .... anyways ... got to the hospital they XRAYED me and said ... your just bruised ... so I was like ok .... walked around a car show the next day ... had a wrestling tournament that weekend ... then Monday came and it hurt so bad still I went back and they put me in the MRI tube ... and while im in there I hear across the speaker "MICHAEL , WE DONT WANT TO SCARE YOU BUT ... WHEN WE LET YOU OUT OF HERE DONT MOVE" They found that I was 1/16th of a inch from being paralyzed ... and I went into suregery the next day ... and they put this metal cage in me that will be in there forever now .... and made me wear a neck brace for 6 months ... well that ment no more wrestling ... no Coast Guard ...

Sorry Jenn didnt mean to whore your thread ... just saying I know what its like havin fucked up parts ... I dont know anyone in Richmond but in Norfolk right next to Leigh Hospital is where the guy is at that did my surgery ... and I havent had a problem since ...
Old 02-06-2003, 07:33 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally posted by Nic
What an ass! How about Kevin and I kick his ass for you?
Yea, im free next week for a good ole' fashion ass whuppin...PM the address...lol

-Kevin

Quick Reply: Orthopedic suggestions?!