Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Results of going to court - Reckless driving from flipping my Camaro SS

Old 09-27-2004, 06:21 AM
Desolate_Flux

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desolate_Flux is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Results of going to court - Reckless driving from flipping my Camaro SS

Well, if you dont know the story, search for my past posts... Flipped my Camaro in some sort of a freakish accident down 264, pics @ http://www.serversunderthesun.com/camaro/

Went to court, pleaded guilty on the front license plate. Got the reckless ticket taken down to improper driving. Its an improvement at least.

So now... the only thing major on my record is improper driving. Is that a big insurance bust? Over 3 years ago I got a speeding ticket on my record, but that should be off by now.

Maybe now I can get a REAL car I bought the Tiburon expecting the worst... A previous ticket for 14 over which I got revoked... and reckless. Now that I'm not so bad off, maybe I can get a real car
Old 09-27-2004, 06:31 AM
themacuser.org
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Results of going to court - Reckless driving from flipping my Camaro SS

.. I think you'll be fine. Even with the reckless, it wouldn't have been so much difference in insurance costs that you have to downgrade cars..
Old 09-27-2004, 06:40 AM
Desolate_Flux

Desolate_Flux is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Results of going to court - Reckless driving from flipping my Camaro SS

Now I need a good way to get rid of the Tiburon... 04 Tiburon and I've driven it 700 miles so far... GT V6... Payoff is $18,500. Got it for $16,700.

think I'll just wait for the new mustang. Whatcha think?
Old 09-27-2004, 07:32 AM
93LudeSi
H22AHH

93LudeSi is an unknown quantity at this point

To my knowledge, improper driving doesn't even take points off of your record. Then again, maybe I was misinformed?
Old 09-27-2004, 02:49 PM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

you flicked me off??? LOL
Old 09-27-2004, 03:43 PM
NIC668
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

Originally Posted by 93LudeSi
To my knowledge, improper driving doesn't even take points off of your record. Then again, maybe I was misinformed?
it is 3 points go to driving school and get 2 good points will help you out some
Old 09-27-2004, 06:02 PM
93LudeSi
H22AHH

93LudeSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by STK CRX
it is 3 points go to driving school and get 2 good points will help you out some
Huh...when I got a ticket reduced in NC to improper driving, the judge said it didn't have an effect on my points....just a fine. I never saw a point deduction on my record either....
Old 09-27-2004, 06:08 PM
NIC668
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

thats NC in va its 3 points as far as I know
Old 09-27-2004, 06:35 PM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

driving class is 5 points
Old 09-27-2004, 07:38 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

What the hell, you bought a new car expecting a huge jump in insurance before you even went to court? Why didnt you buy a $500 beater for that time?

Now you've probably got a negative equity car loan. Damn domestic owners.

Quick Reply: Results of going to court - Reckless driving from flipping my Camaro SS