Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who all wants to go to VMP in October?

Old 09-29-2004, 02:12 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Who all wants to go to VMP in October?

I'm trying to find a good day in October to get everyone together to go to VMP on a Test & Tune night. I'm waiting till October so we'll have a better chance at cooler weather and running better times. I know a lot of people want to go, so I want to get this tentatively planned ahead so as many people can do what they have to do to be able to go. I'm not sure when the Test & Tune is, but it looks like they're held on Thursdays (I don't know if they're every Thursday though) I'm looking at either the 7th or 14 of October depending on weather. We'll also probably leave around noonish to get there early and allow our engines to cool off. I hope to get as many people going as possible, so I don't want to here, I have to work, I don't have any money, etc. etc. Let me know what you guys think. I'm hoping for sub 13.5's

Here is a link to the VMP website:
http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/main1.htm
Old 09-29-2004, 03:16 PM
Lawlercaust
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Who all wants to go to VMP in October?

Go the 14th, alot of us will be there already for the drifting and the usually quick moving strip .
Old 09-29-2004, 03:19 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Thats what I'm aiming for, but who knows with the weather around here.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:01 PM
chad
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

speedychic calls shotgun
Old 09-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

die..., but seriously though, lets not fuck this thread up.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:13 PM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I'm trying to find a good day in October to get everyone together to go to VMP on a Test & Tune night. I'm waiting till October so we'll have a better chance at cooler weather and running better times. I know a lot of people want to go, so I want to get this tentatively planned ahead so as many people can do what they have to do to be able to go. I'm not sure when the Test & Tune is, but it looks like they're held on Thursdays (I don't know if they're every Thursday though) I'm looking at either the 7th or 14 of October depending on weather. We'll also probably leave around noonish to get there early and allow our engines to cool off. I hope to get as many people going as possible, so I don't want to here, I have to work, I don't have any money, etc. etc. Let me know what you guys think. I'm hoping for sub 13.5's

Here is a link to the VMP website:
http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/main1.htm

I will be there

Old 09-29-2004, 05:14 PM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

this sunday, all day test and tune, MIR, hi of 68 degrees.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:16 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

as long as its not on a thursday, i'm down. Ill need at least a week or two notice though.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

How do you find the schedule of VMP? I was under the impression that Test & Tune was only held on Thursdays.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:24 PM
94turbo
94turbo

94turbo has disabled reputation

on oct.9th and 10th they are having a car show/racing

Quick Reply: Who all wants to go to VMP in October?