Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

what/where to buy weight bench?

Old 02-10-2003, 08:19 AM
JasonVT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JasonVT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what/where to buy weight bench?

Im lookin at getting a home gym type thing. i saw this one at sports authority:

http://www.iconfitness.com/cgi-bin/n...prrfnbr=100433

does anyone know of a better place in NOVA to get one of these?
Old 02-10-2003, 09:07 AM
FlipLegend
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

If there is a Galyans in your area, I would check them out. They had a nice weight bench for like $200 and I believe it had up to 400lbs. Why not just join the gym and have some eye candy to see while working out?
Old 02-10-2003, 09:13 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

I'm looking to get one too.

Originally posted by kalokohan
If there is a Galyans in your area, I would check them out. They had a nice weight bench for like $200 and I believe it had up to 400lbs.
Cool. There's one in Fair Lakes.
Why not just join the gym and have some eye candy to see while working out?
I'm gonna do that if I ever grow; it's too embarrassing now. I have the build of a ten year old asian kid. LOL
Old 02-10-2003, 09:14 AM
JasonVT

i aint got time to go to a gym...
Old 02-10-2003, 09:18 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally posted by Skywalker
. I have the build of a ten year old asian kid. LOL

sung?
Old 02-10-2003, 09:19 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

LMFAO! I think I am a little bigger than him.
Old 02-10-2003, 09:22 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

just practice your bicep curls like i showed you an you'll be fine
Old 02-10-2003, 09:28 AM
FlipLegend
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Don't worry about being big to go to the gym Eric. There are skinnier cats at Gold's where I work out. The whole purpose of being there is to get big. As long as you don't ACT big when you're not, it's cool. Here's a tip: Eat every 2 hrs about 200-300 calories.

JasonVT: If you don't have time to go to the gym, how are you going to have time to work out?
Old 02-10-2003, 09:33 AM
JasonVT

JasonVT: If you don't have time to go to the gym, how are you going to have time to work out?
cause its a lot easier to work out at home than it is to drive to a gym whenever i want to...

plus, i havent found any good deals on a gym up here. ballys is probably the closest to my new house... i havent checked their rates lately, but i havent heard anything great about them
Old 02-10-2003, 09:38 AM
FlipLegend
Gone.

I guess I'm spoiled. I get a free membership to Gold's gym(perks of my job) and it's only 50 yards away. It all depends on your goals. Do you want to get bigger? Do you want to tone down? There are fitness centers then there are gyms. The fitness centers have saunas, pools, jacuzzi's, etc.. The gym has weights and some machines. If you live in Fairfax, there's Olympus, Golds, Lifetime Fitness.....that's all I can think of right now.

Quick Reply: what/where to buy weight bench?