Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........

Old 10-17-2004, 07:47 PM
IEAT50S
zOMG street racers!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S
Default I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........

Ok, so myself, my girlfriend and my buddy went to the dc101 chili cookoff, we had a couple of beers to drink while we there and then decided to go to georgetown. We figured we'd eat some sushi and drink a couple beers. Well my buddy has a little too much to drink. I had noticed he was drinking quite a bit, so I had slowed down. Well we take metro home, since no one wanted a DUI. We had also taken metro to the chili cook off since we knew that we would be drinking. Well we get back to the springfeild metro station and noticed a large array of fairfax PD around. My girlfriend and I wake my buddy up since he had been sleeping. We make sure hes straight to walk and start up the stairs to the metro path which leads to my girlfriends house. Well we have to go on this walk-way which goes over the train tracks. My buddy gets a little sick and has to puke, so I stand with him while he does this to make sure hes alright. A police officer walks up and asks if we're driving and where are our car was. (hmmm, little too happy to give DUIs out there buddy) Well after my buddy is done pukeing we walk down the path. We see about 3 cop cars , two marked and one unmarked. This is quite unusual since my girlfriend lives in a pretty quiet neighboorhood.

My buddy kinda freaks out since he had been drinking a lot, he didn't want a drunk in public charge. He proceeds to stand next to a tree, in plain view of the cops, so that he wasn't acting sketchy or anything. The cops ask if we're alright and we reply yes. So I finally get my buddy to walk past the cops, after I tell him their probably just looking for someone. We heard the police helicopter flying over head.

Well we finally walk down the path and get to my girlfriends neighboorhood, everything seems fine. Quiet as usual. We get to be about 10-20 feet from my girlfriends house when a cop comes down the end of the road. He shines his spot light at us then proceeds to drive on. Then all of a sudden he throws his car into reverse and flys down the road. My girlfriend started to walk briskly twards her house while me and my buddy walk casually. We didn't do anything right? we're just walking from a concert at about 9pm at night. So its not likes 2am and we have no legit reason to be outside. Well the cop comes flying down the road and jerks up his emergency breaks. He puts his spotlight on us and tells us to "GET THE FUCK ON THE GROUND NOW!!" he has his gun drawn at this point. My girlfriend is crying. Her father happened to still be awake and saw her almost to the door and heard the cop on his megaphone. So he comes outside to see whats going on. The cop proceeds to point the gun at my girlfriend, she gets on ground very quickly. He then points it at me and I ask him what the hell is going on. But I do get on the ground. My buddy decided was still drunk and was wondering what the hell was going on and didn't listen when the cop said get on the ground. Well next thing we knew. About 10 police cars come up, smoking tires and all. The police helicopter now has the spot light on us. The cop that decided to search me, has his gun drawn and says its for his own protection that he must check me for weapons. I comply by just laying on the ground letting him search me. At this point my buddy is handcuffed and they say hes going to jail for obstructing justice. Well while their searching me, they manage to hold my fingers bent back so that I don't move. All the while my girlfriends dad is yelling at the cops that they have the wrong f-u-c-k-i-n-g people.

Finally after they search my crying girlfriend and I for weapons...along with my buddy as well. They realise we're not the people their looking for. Apparently an armed robbery and a shooting happened in my girlfriends neighboorhood. The description that they had was of males in a hooded sweat shirt. What kinda bullshit is that? thats like saying they had shoes.

I manage to tell all the cops that their complete fucking morons, and that maybe if they weren't busying giving out speeding tickets that they might actually catch people who commit real crimes. They insisit they didn't know who we were, we also come to find out that the people their looking for were black or asain. Which is really funny since my girlfriend and my buddy are both WHITE as hell. Im the only one who has tan skin. They need to try and get a better fucking description.

Im so f-u-c-k-i-n-g suprised they didn't just ask us to stop so they could question us. They had to have guns drawn and the police helicopter on us.

Needless to say, some gangbangers moved in across the street from my girlfriend, we told the cops about them since their always starting shit. My girlfriends dad also noted the fact that they all had ran into the house earlier in the night when the cops had first come around. The cops proceed to tell us that they can't do anything about them. Oh these same people also had a huge gang fight earlier in the night according to her dad. I pointed out to the cops that they can't find reasonable cause to search their house, but they can find reasonable cause when I am pulled over for speeding to search my car for drugs and make me waste two hours so they can find nothing.

Later on the cops finally question the gangbangers when they come outside, they all fit the description the cops gave us to a T. But the cops don't drawn their guns on them OR even act hostile towards them. The only thing the cops do is take pictures of their house and cars. Bullshit I tell you. They even bring out a gang task force which just questions them.

Needless to say the cop who arrested my buddy is a fucking prick and they won't let my buddy out of jail now until his court date. I guess that cop was real pissed that he didn't arrest the right person, but I guess one is as good as another right? He was charged with drunk in public and obstructing justice.

In my final words all I have to say is FUCK THE POLICE. Yall are never there to do anything right. Worthless assholes.

and fuck gangs.

/end rant

Last edited by IEAT50S; 10-17-2004 at 07:57 PM.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:54 PM
bolivianfuego
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation
Default Re: I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........

Good god, its like a damn essay. Ciff note this mutha fucka.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:56 PM
IEAT50S
zOMG street racers!!

IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S

Originally Posted by bolivianfuego
Good god, its like a damn essay. Ciff note this mutha fucka.
heh, well I just wanted to make sure everyone understood the details. Its good reading for work tomorrow. Everyone bitchs about ffx police, and most of the time they were actually doing something wrong. This time my friends and I were guilty of walking down the street.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Redline9100

Redline9100 has disabled reputation

You should file a law suit agains the county for harassment and emotional distress!
Old 10-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

good lord... get a lawyer.
Old 10-17-2004, 08:14 PM
Smut Peddler

Smut Peddler has disabled reputation

but keep voting in county board members who increase the budget for law enforcement..that will really help
Old 10-17-2004, 08:19 PM
deeseetoo
NO MA'AM

deeseetoo has disabled reputation

do you live in the apartments accross from springfield mall? I always thought that place was filled up with not so legit residents
Old 10-17-2004, 08:25 PM
99BlkTransAm
Redneck Porsche

99BlkTransAm is an unknown quantity at this point

Lawsuit $$$
Old 10-17-2004, 08:29 PM
bolivianfuego
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation

damn just read it. Yea the cops are real assholes, never give you lee-way(sp.) around here.
Old 10-17-2004, 08:30 PM
IEAT50S
zOMG street racers!!

Originally Posted by deeseetoo
do you live in the apartments accross from springfield mall? I always thought that place was filled up with not so legit residents
Nope, this was right off beulah street. In Amberleigh.

My friend lived in the apartments across from springfeild mall awhile ago, its also a pretty quiet neigboorhood, its hella expensive.

If you were anywhere near springfeild last night im sure you heard the helicopter.

Im so pissed that they didn't even find the people who did it, even though they were about 50 feet away. Bullshit. Peice of shit gang members.

Quick Reply: I was almost shot by Fairfax County Police last night........