Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

super tuner show caravan

Old 10-31-2004, 11:19 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default super tuner show caravan

wondering if anyone in the va beach area was heading to the show and if anyone wanted to caravan out there. just reply or pm for info and we canfigure out a spot to leave from and all that other bullshit
Old 10-31-2004, 11:26 AM
98turbo
Banned

98turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: super tuner show caravan

Yeah, I up for going.....
Old 10-31-2004, 11:39 AM
MattnTheHATch
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

possiblility for me, depends on if i can get off work. if i do i would love to caravan up there. when picking a spot something RIGHT near a highway entrance is a good idea. lynnhaven mall??
Old 10-31-2004, 11:39 AM
zappas
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Im guessing by your threads that you and your friends are a bunch of dumbfucks who cant drive worth a shit....so no thanks, I dont feel like being rear ended.
Old 10-31-2004, 06:08 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by zappas
Im guessing by your threads that you and your friends are a bunch of dumbfucks who cant drive worth a shit....so no thanks, I dont feel like being rear ended.
actually you cant take their threads as any indication. very few of my friends drive like assholes.actually none of them we drive with on a regular basis drive like that.
Old 10-31-2004, 07:23 PM
boostedgst97
cubs 4 life

boostedgst97 has disabled reputation

anybody got a car trailer so i can tow my ls crx will pay 4 gas if you tow it.
Old 10-31-2004, 07:26 PM
Carter
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by lsvtecteg2b
anybody got a car trailer so i can tow my ls crx will pay 4 gas if you tow it.
hahaha, that's funny.

and I'm with zappas.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:16 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

cmon have any of my threads made me look that bad i mean damn i cant speak for my friends but anyway in all seriounous, all my friends are good drivers, most of them arent driving anyway we're taking my aunt's tahoe to film on the highway, and no we're not going to try to break 100....lol.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:34 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I am with Zappas as well, but I'd like to add that I also don't want to be seen with you for fear of association.

Originally Posted by drive
cmon have any of my threads made me look that bad i mean damn i cant speak for my friends but anyway in all seriounous, all my friends are good drivers, most of them arent driving anyway we're taking my aunt's tahoe to film on the highway, and no we're not going to try to break 100....lol.
Is this the infamous Tahoe that you and your friends got up to at least 100mph? And isn't your friend the one who got kicked out of Dinwiddie for drifting your car in the parking lot? /point
Old 11-01-2004, 06:56 AM
zappas
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
I am with Zappas as well, but I'd like to add that I also don't want to be seen with you for fear of association.

Is this the infamous Tahoe that you and your friends got up to at least 100mph? And isn't your friend the one who got kicked out of Dinwiddie for drifting your car in the parking lot? /point

I heart you.

Quick Reply: super tuner show caravan