Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Street Elite?

Old 11-01-2004, 06:48 AM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Choodle has disabled reputation
Default Street Elite?

Has anyone heard of the Street Elite car club? I saw a few trucks from there and they were pretty nice. Considering joining if I can get in touch with em. Just need to know if they are a bunch of dumbasses or not.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:33 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: Street Elite?

All of the car clubs around here are filled with dumbasses. It just depends on which kind of dumbasses you feel like putting up with....

That's why we started our own club.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:52 AM
ZeRo_C0oL
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Street Elite is the club with all the Xtremes, isn't it? It's hard to keep up with all the fuckin' clubs around here.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:36 AM
94silude
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

i know 2 people in that club. both have cars. both are ricey.
Old 11-08-2004, 12:39 PM
16g-95gsx
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Clubs are seriously seriously gay. I gotz me a posse yo. Haha, dumb mother fuckers.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 16g-95gsx
Clubs are seriously seriously gay. I gotz me a posse yo. Haha, dumb mother fuckers.
My friends new Eclipse looks exactly like yours.

I like the idea of clubs. Bunch of people, into the same stuff and doing the same things. It's just unfortunate that its harder to meet these people without being in a club. Team PSi seems to be too uptite about stuff, and clubs like Kausin' Komotion are way overpopulated and I haven't really seen anything nice come out of them. I saw one Xtreme from The Street Elite and it looked pretty good. Another club I was considering was Altered Altitude, but they have no performance goals what-so-ever, but seem like really good guys.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:31 PM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

The thing I have with most of these clubs, are the names are RETARDED! lol..
Old 11-08-2004, 05:39 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

the extreme from street elite white extended cab?

i know the guy somewhat, i met him at a car show in vinton a few years ago. his mom is in the RVMC, and if you dont own a mustang, she wont talk to you. it was kinda funny when she was making fun of the wagon at a show in martinsville, and i told her it wouldnt be as funny later when i smoked her ass (96 Cobra vert pace car) she laughed it off, till a few of the other mustang guys admitted it

anyhoo......as for clubs, krews, etc. if the only friends i can get are due to having a sticker on my car and altezzas, i dont want them. the only time i ever had a club sticker on a car was the BRSC decals. thats cause they actually looked nice.

and it was pink.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:08 AM
TeayotaSoupra

TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fc735
the extreme from street elite white extended cab?

i know the guy somewhat, i met him at a car show in vinton a few years ago. his mom is in the RVMC, and if you dont own a mustang, she wont talk to you. it was kinda funny when she was making fun of the wagon at a show in martinsville, and i told her it wouldnt be as funny later when i smoked her ass (96 Cobra vert pace car) she laughed it off, till a few of the other mustang guys admitted it

anyhoo......as for clubs, krews, etc. if the only friends i can get are due to having a sticker on my car and altezzas, i dont want them. the only time i ever had a club sticker on a car was the BRSC decals. thats cause they actually looked nice.

and it was pink.
I've only seen one cobra vert pace car and that my ex boyfriends mom.. and my ex drives the lifted white toyota..
was she a short lady?
Old 11-09-2004, 06:35 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

short, and very much a bitch. her busband had a GT too i think

Quick Reply: Street Elite?