Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just your everyday bullshit.....

Old 11-02-2004, 11:11 AM
iguanagti
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iguanagti has disabled reputation
Angry Just your everyday bullshit.....

What's up guys. I'm on my cuz's drag name right now cause my email won't work for me to get my own. I drive a yellow 94 civic with KRON1C plates. But anyway, this is how I got fucked over and over again.

I sold my z6 on here in the middle of Aug. cause my cuz told me that a guy at his work was sellin a 98 LS full swap with 65,000mi for $500. I did what most people would have done and jumped at the chance. I talked to the guy and he said I could get it at the end of the week. It was tuesday, I sold my motor that day. I took it out wednesday. I pretty much just chilled until friday when I was supposed to get the motor. I was so excited to get an awesome motor for so cheap!!! So I talk to the guy I'm gonna get the motor from and he says that it's not ready and I can get it the next week.

He seemed pretty cool so I didn't worry too much about it. I try to get it the next week and he says he has to do some shit and I can't pick it up. So, I get a little upset, but I still try not to worry about it. Then, this goes on for a couple of weeks, it's now the middle of september and I still am motorless. I call this guy and he doesn't pick up his cell phone. I leave him messages and he still doesn't call me back. Finally, I go up to his work (Home Depot on Princess Anne Rd.) and I ask him what the fuck is goin on and how come I can't get the motor. He tells me that it's at Abacus Racing cause the bottom end needs some work. So I go along with it and wait again.

A week goes by and I just go up to Abacus. I ask them about it and they said they've never heard of or seen the guy or his motor. So I go to Home Depot again and see what the deal is. I tell him it's not at Abacus and he insists it is up there. I call them when he's right next to me and they tell him that it's not up there. Then he called them again and went into his break room. He came out and told me that they moved it to Millenium. So, once again I give him the benefit of the doubt and wait some more. I'm pretty chill about it because I like to give everybody a chance to prove that they are reliable. So, I wait again. Finally i go up there again last wednesday (27 Oct) and I ask him what's up. He says he got it back and that he has to put it together and it will be ready on friday. So, I leave and go back up there on friday. Guess what, he tells me he didn't get to finish it and that it will be ready over the weekend.

So I go up there sat. and ask him what the hell is goin on. He says the same bullshit. But he says it will be ready sunday (halloween) for sure and i can pick it up after he gets off work at 7:00. I'm stoked and I head up to Home Depot on sunday at 6:45. I look for him and I can't find him. I look at the parking lot and his car isn't there. I ask one of they ladies working if they knew him and asked if they knew what time he got of work. She said he left at 6:00. I call him on his cell a couple of times and he doesn't pick up. I let him know exactly how fuckin pissed off i was by the messages i left on his phone. So i ask the same lady what time he got to work on monday. She said 10:00. I went up there at 9:30, he was working cause he left an hour early the day before. I asked him what the fuck was goin on and why the hell he didn't call me or anything.

He said "dude, umm, ya know, i was only sellin the motor to get some money, and i don't need any money now, so i'm just gonna keep it". I couldn't even say anything. I just walked away cause I didn't want to fuck that bitch up. I was so pissed. I haven't been that pissed ever since I found out my ex-girlfriend was cheating on me!!!!

But in any case, I'm still out of a motor. I called all my boys up to see if they could hook me up with something. In 5 min. I got a call back from my boy JB and he found me a dx motor for $100. So i'm gonna put that bitch in until I find another ls or something else.

Oh by the way, the dudes name is Collin Roux.
It kinda sucks always givin people the benefit of the doubt. But hey, what can I do now. I guess this just goes to show that your real friends, your boys, your crew, or whatever...they'll help you out when shit gets all fucked up.

P.S. If anybody wants to sell me a ls swap hit me up. 757-748-8066

Maurice

Last edited by iguanagti; 11-02-2004 at 11:32 AM.
Old 11-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Gaius Caligula
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula
Default Re: Just your everyday bullshit.....

Gaius Caligula suggests that you split that into paragraphs. No one is going to strain to read that. Gaius Caligula is just trying to be helpful.
Old 11-02-2004, 11:41 AM
seanazzy
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iguanagti
What's up guys. I'm on my cuz's drag name right now cause my email won't work for me to get my own. I drive a yellow 94 civic with KRON1C plates. But anyway, this is how I got fucked over and over again.

I sold my z6 on here in the middle of Aug. cause my cuz told me that a guy at his work was sellin a 98 LS full swap with 65,000mi for $500. I did what most people would have done and jumped at the chance. I talked to the guy and he said I could get it at the end of the week. It was tuesday, I sold my motor that day. I took it out wednesday. I pretty much just chilled until friday when I was supposed to get the motor. I was so excited to get an awesome motor for so cheap!!! So I talk to the guy I'm gonna get the motor from and he says that it's not ready and I can get it the next week.

He seemed pretty cool so I didn't worry too much about it. I try to get it the next week and he says he has to do some shit and I can't pick it up. So, I get a little upset, but I still try not to worry about it. Then, this goes on for a couple of weeks, it's now the middle of september and I still am motorless. I call this guy and he doesn't pick up his cell phone. I leave him messages and he still doesn't call me back. Finally, I go up to his work (Home Depot on Princess Anne Rd.) and I ask him what the fuck is goin on and how come I can't get the motor. He tells me that it's at Abacus Racing cause the bottom end needs some work. So I go along with it and wait again.

A week goes by and I just go up to Abacus. I ask them about it and they said they've never heard of or seen the guy or his motor. So I go to Home Depot again and see what the deal is. I tell him it's not at Abacus and he insists it is up there. I call them when he's right next to me and they tell him that it's not up there. Then he called them again and went into his break room. He came out and told me that they moved it to Millenium. So, once again I give him the benefit of the doubt and wait some more. I'm pretty chill about it because I like to give everybody a chance to prove that they are reliable. So, I wait again. Finally i go up there again last wednesday (27 Oct) and I ask him what's up. He says he got it back and that he has to put it together and it will be ready on friday. So, I leave and go back up there on friday. Guess what, he tells me he didn't get to finish it and that it will be ready over the weekend.

So I go up there sat. and ask him what the hell is goin on. He says the same bullshit. But he says it will be ready sunday (halloween) for sure and i can pick it up after he gets off work at 7:00. I'm stoked and I head up to Home Depot on sunday at 6:45. I look for him and I can't find him. I look at the parking lot and his car isn't there. I ask one of they ladies working if they knew him and asked if they knew what time he got of work. She said he left at 6:00. I call him on his cell a couple of times and he doesn't pick up. I let him know exactly how fuckin pissed off i was by the messages i left on his phone. So i ask the same lady what time he got to work on monday. She said 10:00. I went up there at 9:30, he was working cause he left an hour early the day before. I asked him what the fuck was goin on and why the hell he didn't call me or anything.

He said "dude, umm, ya know, i was only sellin the motor to get some money, and i don't need any money now, so i'm just gonna keep it". I couldn't even say anything. I just walked away cause I didn't want to fuck that bitch up. I was so pissed. I haven't been that pissed ever since I found out my ex-girlfriend was cheating on me!!!!

But in any case, I'm still out of a motor. I called all my boys up to see if they could hook me up with something. In 5 min. I got a call back from my boy JB and he found me a dx motor for $100. So i'm gonna put that bitch in until I find another ls or something else.

Oh by the way, the dudes name is Collin Roux.
It kinda sucks always givin people the benefit of the doubt. But hey, what can I do now. I guess this just goes to show that your real friends, your boys, your crew, or whatever...they'll help you out when shit gets all fucked up.

P.S. If anybody wants to sell me a ls swap hit me up. 757-748-8066

Maurice
i'd be friggin pissed!
Old 11-02-2004, 11:47 AM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Sounds like you dealt with anyone at Auto Solution to me.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:43 PM
kwth8n
Registered Member

kwth8n has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MerF
Sounds like you dealt with anyone at Auto Solution to me.
lol that was wrong merrill
Old 11-02-2004, 01:21 PM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by seanazzy
i'd be friggin pissed!
I'd kick myself in the balls if I just read a small novel about some kids problems....esp. if his plates have the word kronic in them.
Old 11-02-2004, 02:26 PM
fmstatic
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

how do people read posts that long? i made it like 3 sentences
Old 11-02-2004, 03:08 PM
seanazzy
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fmstatic
how do people read posts that long? i made it like 3 sentences
bored at work...i don't know
Old 11-02-2004, 05:49 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

whats ur boy jb's last name?just curious think i might know him
Old 11-02-2004, 06:04 PM
theJUMPoff
//

theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts

damn man, you're kyles cousin, right? I also work at Home Depot, I drive the blue tC.
I had no idea Collin was like that man, he always seemed legit. I was actually going to buy his boosted EK, but I don't see that happening now that I can't tell whether or not it even exists. sorry to hear that though man, i'm going to ask him about all this bullshit when I see him too, and I bet Kyle is pretty pissed about this also, i'd hate to see this turn ugly..

Last edited by theJUMPoff; 11-02-2004 at 06:07 PM.

Quick Reply: Just your everyday bullshit.....