Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

A good chuckle on a boring night

Old 11-18-2004 | 02:05 PM
su_maverick
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts
Default A good chuckle on a boring night

For those of you that have Comcast Digital Cable (Possibly other cable companies). Go onto On Demand (channel 199) and then go to Lifestyle -> Wheels & Wings -> Tuner & Off Road and then check out this show called "Hot Streets"

This has to be the lamest pair of hosts I have ever seen. The male host looks like he has a flooby haircut. I just find it funny when you have these deadpan hosts that couldnt be whiter trying to seriously use words like "phat" and "tricked out". The first 7 minute clip goes over NIRA (I standing for IMPORT) and the first car they show is a Saturn with Sears brand chrome wheels on it. All of them are only 7 minutes long so it wont be too grueling but it is a good chuckle to see these idiots try and act like they know what they are talking about.
Old 11-18-2004 | 02:11 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A good chuckle on a boring night

hahaha, i saw it, but i have cox. i had to search thru the On Demand channels tho, but its pretty funny watchin all those cars with aluminum spoilers and swirly chrome 14's :-p
Old 11-18-2004 | 03:04 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

why dont you post on jdmsc that much anymore?
Old 11-18-2004 | 04:25 PM
su_maverick
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

because there isnt much to talk about, nobody is posting on there. I post when there is something to talk about.

Now back to the subject.