Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ricer H22 civic

Old 12-18-2004, 03:13 PM
Turblowedneon
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road
Default Ricer H22 civic

Has anyone seen a bluish 97 2dr civic with like JDOG or somthing like that on the tags? That kid is a complete idiot he is always trying to run. No matter if you have a blown dragster he thinks his h22 is like running on rocket fuel or somthing. It has one of those huge ass terminator wings that curve up on the ends. kids these days you buy them books and the rip the backs off and make spitballs.
Old 12-18-2004, 04:29 PM
nismo

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo
Default Re: Ricer H22 civic

are you mad because you drive a neon
Old 12-18-2004, 05:12 PM
Turblowedneon
Registered Member

ok thats the most used post on any forum in the world and yes i know i drive a neon mabey thats why my screen name is turblowedneon perhaps? Im proud to be a neon owner.... No im just mad cause this kid if he is on here needs to chill the hell out before he gets himself in between a rock and a hard place and winds up in jail for racing and sh*&
Old 12-18-2004, 06:03 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

hmm. i know one of the dudes at IAR built an H22 hatch a year or so ago. i ran into him on 419 one day, and on 9psi i spanked it hard (of course at the dragstrip)

same one?
Old 12-18-2004, 06:03 PM
elementalwindx

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
ok thats the most used post on any forum in the world and yes i know i drive a neon mabey thats why my screen name is turblowedneon perhaps? Im proud to be a neon owner.... No im just mad cause this kid if he is on here needs to chill the hell out before he gets himself in between a rock and a hard place and winds up in jail for racing and sh*&

lol "Are you bein stupid cuz you own a Nissan?"

:P So what did this ricer do?
Old 12-18-2004, 09:53 PM
srt4hokie
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fc735
hmm. i know one of the dudes at IAR built an H22 hatch a year or so ago. i ran into him on 419 one day, and on 9psi i spanked it hard (of course at the dragstrip)

same one?
Damn there's a dragstrip on 419, wish I knew that...
Old 12-18-2004, 10:50 PM
ZeRo_C0oL
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

I got some good videos of me wasting 93 octane gas against a few cars last night.

Anyone know the guy with the blue SRT-4 with the pillar pod that like.. blinks? I don't know if the top gauge is air/fuel, or what, but it blinks some odd blue color. We got lucky by not being pulled over the first time, then I hit the interstate (closed course.. heh) with him and a silver GS-T (?) with all interior but driver seat and dash removed. Ended up racing the SRT-4, I got the jump everytime and he apparently missed 4th gear every single time. I have a boost leak, so I was sort of expecting him to walk me, but I'm happy to say he didn't. Turned out to be pretty cool though. Are you on here dude?

But yeah, I got video of an APC Camaro, APC Mirage, some white Civic with a black aluminum wing, and the kid flicking me off as I video taped him at the red light.. lol. Interesting.
Old 12-18-2004, 11:14 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by fc735

same one?

yeah that was jason's car, he was telling me about the race the other day. He said he was going with you then your car just spooled hard and fuckin took off. He was very impressed.

Neway, the car your talking about was built at IAR too...and yeah its a silverish blue car with a bodykit and jdm h22, etc..
Old 12-19-2004, 08:31 AM
KnowForever
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

yea, i've seen this ricey civic around.... sl0w!!

Jason's old hatch was nice... but his black evo is wayy nicer IMO
Old 12-19-2004, 08:35 AM
Turblowedneon
Registered Member

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
lol "Are you bein stupid cuz you own a Nissan?"

:P So what did this ricer do?
Na Somebody got my password to DRAG VA and started talking alota s(*& about jasons ed's car sorry everyone.

Quick Reply: Ricer H22 civic