Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know the V6 Mustang with IH8 CNU plates?

Old 01-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone know the V6 Mustang with IH8 CNU plates?

I see this guy a few times a week at the gym. Its a very nicely done car, to an extent. There are certain things that piss just about every Mustang owner off, and this guys are is on of them. One day I was going to the gym, and I saw his car, and I was like nice, a Saleen. Upon getting closer from the front, I see Cobra badges. I think to my self, a Cobra Saleen, wow. Upon inspection of the back of the car = stock v6 bumper and exhaust. I was pretty disappointed that he but Cobra badges on an otherwise stock V6. So today I leave a note on his car saying, "Its just a V6 man," and come out of the gym later to find it crumpled up on my car about halfway across the parking lot. Hes a good guesser, but does anyone know him on here?
Old 01-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Fat Nick
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick
Default Re: Anyone know the V6 Mustang with IH8 CNU plates?

Is it a blue droptop? I hate people that do Saleen kits to any Mustang V6 or otherwise. It's gay as shit, saw one today, a silver GT drop w/saleen kit and v6 fender badges.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
Is it a blue droptop? I hate people that do Saleen kits to any Mustang V6 or otherwise. It's gay as shit, saw one today, a silver GT drop w/saleen kit and v6 fender badges.
No, its a red coupe. I have no problem w/ the Saleen kit, its rather nice, but atleast finish it and put the damn V6 badges on your car.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Babied 240
I Need Money

Babied 240 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know him pretty well.....he's actually a really funny guy. He started to transform it into a cobra...but he found a good deal on the saleen kit, but they shafted him and didn't send the rear bumper. His car looks awesome and he laughs about the cobra badges, but he isn't one to try and race around town. He doesn't care that his car is slow though, having a fast car isn't really his priority
Old 01-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Babied 240
i know him pretty well.....he's actually a really funny guy. He started to transform it into a cobra...but he found a good deal on the saleen kit, but they shafted him and didn't send the rear bumper. His car looks awesome and he laughs about the cobra badges, but he isn't one to try and race around town. He doesn't care that his car is slow though, having a fast car isn't really his priority
Having a fast car isnt a lot of peoples priorities, its a damn clean car, its just not a cobra.

Oh yea, another question.

Does he hate CNU or Seeing You?

Last edited by Soon2BeStangin; 01-03-2005 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:55 PM
UNCLEBENZ
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
Having a fast car isnt a lot of peoples priorities, its a damn clean car, its just not a cobra.

Oh yea, another question.

Does he hate CNU or Seeing You?
This way many ricers can say that they beat a cobra......
Old 01-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Originally Posted by UNCLEBENZ
This way many ricers can say that they beat a cobra......
If Im this pissed off being another V6 owner, I couldnt imagine if I had a cobra
Old 01-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Babied 240
I Need Money

Babied 240 is an unknown quantity at this point

he got kicked out of CNU b/c some girl wanted to hook up and he turned her down...so she went to the police and told them that he was sexually harassing her....her dad called CNU, and you can fill in the rest.....Last i heard he was filing a lawsuit against the nutcase and the school, cuz the school didn't even hear his side of the story, just kicked him out
Old 01-03-2005, 07:06 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

oh god, you just started a gym beef. is he big?

nothing like having to stop steroid injected idiots from wanting to fight others
Old 01-03-2005, 07:12 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Why people get so bent out of shape about other peoples taste in cars is mind boggling. Who cares if it has Cobra badges and it's just a V6?

Quick Reply: Anyone know the V6 Mustang with IH8 CNU plates?