Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help with a local member

Old 01-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Nate
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with a local member

This was posted on VACustoms, and I thought I would post it here too. Someone said that this guys name on here was "SI"ngle Cam:

HEy guys and gals, i got an email today from a friend, he got ripped off by a guy in VA beach and is trying to find out how he can contact this dude. I was wondering if anyone could help. Here is the story and the info. Thanks in advance

BigRik,

Hey man. I found your username on the www.vacustoms.com forum today and I am hoping that you can help me with a problem. I paid a guy in Virginia Beach $550 for a used tranny and all the components to swap my auto to a manual in my 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. He has basically stuck me with no way to get my cash back (I sent it via Paypal, but they cannot recover it). I was hoping that you can get some more info on this guy and let me know if you know of him or how I could get in touch with him. His phone # is disconnected and he hasn't answered my last 10 emails. His name is Kevin Heckathorn. I think he drives a Steel Gray 93 Civic Hatchback that has been turbo'd. If you would help me out man…it would mean the world to me.

Thanks,
Chris

If anyone could find me some contact info, or an address for this guy, and the phone number to the VA Beach police department it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:52 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye
Default Re: Help with a local member

met him once at a dinner meet in va beach, you should contact nato76, i think thats his best friend.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Thats the guy who had his car stolen a while back, isn't it?
Old 01-19-2005, 11:24 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

When will people learn?
Old 01-19-2005, 12:32 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

I bought an Alternator from him and had no problems, but I paid in cash face to face..

I dont have his number right now, but I think natos friends..
Old 01-19-2005, 12:45 PM
_____
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Dont know if you are the same guy he was looking for but check this thread he made
http://dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72153

I have delt with him before and not had any issues, seemed like a good guy. I just remembered this thread about a tranny.

Last edited by _____; 01-19-2005 at 12:47 PM.
Old 01-22-2005, 03:21 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

OK people, I talked to "Si"ngle Cam/Kevin today and everything is getting taken care of. He was out of town for a few weeks and also says the part WAS shipped so he takes full responsibility for not following up on the shipment. The guy that was supposed to get the tranny will be getting his money back as soon as possible. Sorry for any misunderstandings.
Old 01-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Dara
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah I was going to say, my ex bought a tranny from him and it turned out great Kevin's a cool guy
Old 01-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Sounds like BS to me... how convenient that he was randomly out of town for a few weeks (don't you people have jobs) And no mention of tracking down the "missing" trans... don't you people use tracking numbers? Sounds like you got caught and you're refunding the money...
Old 01-22-2005, 05:36 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Sounds like BS to me... how convenient that he was randomly out of town for a few weeks (don't you people have jobs) And no mention of tracking down the "missing" trans... don't you people use tracking numbers? Sounds like you got caught and you're refunding the money...
The reason he was gone was because of a family emergency. I'd rather not say what happened though. If you wanna know PM me. It was NOT BS. I've done a whole shitload of business with Kevin and still am.

Quick Reply: Help with a local member