Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Suffolk!!!!!:mad:

Old 01-25-2005 | 02:29 PM
geonracer
The Storm Is Coming

geonracer has disabled reputation
Exclamation Suffolk!!!!!:mad:

Hey for all of those who do live up here in the fucking sticks we need to get our self's organized i dont want to hear how cold it is... cause if you are a real car enthusiast ya'll would show up we need to get this city on the map. I moved from Va Beach and i am starting to miss it already cause there are alot of import and domestics up here but no one what to get a spot going are'nt we all tired of going to "New Port News" it is a waste of gas but fun.

I have a couple of spots in mind up here even if i have to go to chesapeake or Va beach we need to get the spots back if you are interested on a location or know any one up here in hick ville PM me we need to hang out.....I know a couple of ya'll live out here.

P.s. Only serious Drivers need Apply..lol

The Geon Racer
AkA: Steve
Old 01-25-2005 | 03:20 PM
MAsshole
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Suffolk!!!!!:mad:

whattup steve, at least you have a place to go. there ain't shit here in mass, granted 3 feet of snow doesn't help.
Old 01-25-2005 | 03:53 PM
MI4nKuwait
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

PM me homie..i live in Portsmouth
Old 01-27-2005 | 09:34 AM
Spooln H22
that kills V8s

Spooln H22 has disabled reputation

whazz upp. i live in suffolk. not many car people out here. always thought it would be a good place to hang out, not many cops and such. i should have my car back in a couple of weeks. theres a lot of bs cars out here that think their the shit maybe we need to meet up and let um know
Old 01-27-2005 | 10:23 AM
JKim
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

habor view anyone?
Old 01-27-2005 | 01:41 PM
Lawlercaust
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

I live in more BFE than suffolk.
Old 01-27-2005 | 02:02 PM
Tonka Toy
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy

I don't really think Suffolk is all that BFE. According to all the real estate people, Suffolk is the new Virginia Beach.
Old 01-27-2005 | 03:26 PM
B EMDBLU
Bimmer Prick

B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU

Originally Posted by Tonka Toy
I don't really think Suffolk is all that BFE. According to all the real estate people, Suffolk is the new Virginia Beach.
Yeah pretty much, just without the beach....and civilization

haha just joking, Suffolk is straight up country though. The world's largest ham sandwhich or something is there
Old 01-27-2005 | 05:47 PM
brewthru785
durk uh durr

brewthru785 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ClipsnStock
haha just joking, Suffolk is straight up country though. The world's largest ham sandwhich or something is there
Smithfield has the world's oldest ham.

And I wouldn't recommend hanging out at Harbour View. The police station is like 20.2 seconds away so they'd be there in no time when the retards show up and it'd be like every other spot in the area.
Old 01-27-2005 | 06:05 PM
chillindude010
Registered Member

chillindude010 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey anybody know any good mudding spots in suffolk?

Quick Reply: Suffolk!!!!!:mad: