Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

please help?!looking for job soon

Old 02-01-2005, 02:52 PM
bseriesbenny
kosher jew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts
Default please help?!looking for job soon

well im tired of the bullshit at the job im at now. im underpayed like it was back in the 60's. i need something in va beach/chesapeake....and something that is flexible with my college schedule...thanks for the help anyone...

-benny
Old 02-01-2005, 02:56 PM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: please help?!looking for job soon

Red Robin in Greenbrier.

I don't know what their pay is, but there are a ton of hot bitches who work there. Let me tell you after working in an office with a bunch of older guys, it's almost worth the payment cut just for the eye candy alone.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:14 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Home depot pays $9hr+ starting and we're hiring right now.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:17 PM
bseriesbenny
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

flexible with college schedules? and i want outta the food deal
Old 02-01-2005, 03:37 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

yeah if you're part-time you just tell them what hours you can/cant work

I'm in college.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:45 PM
spidsta
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

Originally Posted by blah
Red Robin in Greenbrier.

I don't know what their pay is, but there are a ton of hot bitches who work there. Let me tell you after working in an office with a bunch of older guys, it's almost worth the payment cut just for the eye candy alone.
omg i swore i wasnt seeing things when i too noticed they were all freakin hot. ALL of them.

especially that girl who opens the door for you.
but anyways gl benny. job hunting sucks.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:49 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Home depot pays $9hr+ starting and we're hiring right now.
Which one? The one I went to isn't hiring anymore.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:52 PM
1sikcvc

1sikcvc has disabled reputation

2 words-wally world aka wal-mart for those of you who didn't know. they hire anyobody. and i mean anybody. straight outta prison, sadam hussain, 13 yr olds, whoever they can get their hands on. fill out an application and i guarantee within 24 hrs you'll get a call.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:54 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1sikcvc
2 words-wally world aka wal-mart for those of you who didn't know. they hire anyobody. and i mean anybody. straight outta prison, sadam hussain, 13 yr olds, whoever they can get their hands on. fill out an application and i guarantee within 24 hrs you'll get a call.
HAHAHAHA! Trust me, you don't want to work there. At least not the one on Nimmo Pkwy.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:56 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

Originally Posted by fasternu
Which one? The one I went to isn't hiring anymore.
PA is still hiring a few positions. So is the boulevard. Mostly lumber/lot though

Quick Reply: please help?!looking for job soon