Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ka metal head gasket

Old 02-01-2005, 05:58 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default ka metal head gasket

man i have been looking for a metal head gasket for my ka to no avail.just wondering if anyone knows anywhere i can find one.i know that greddy and tomei both make one and im waiting on an emailfrom greddy but tomei has no contact info.if anyone know a place online i can go to find one let me know.thanks
Old 02-01-2005, 06:13 PM
turbo98
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ka metal head gasket

Why do you care anyways?? You don't have the money to pay someone to put one on and damn sure don't have the know how to do it yourself. Not to mention that your car is extremely slow and an automatic. If I was you, I would use the money that you would need to buy a metal head gasket and buy some gas and matches and light that bitch on fire.... ...love you fat boy....
Old 02-01-2005, 06:33 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

love you too bud.gettin a bunch of shit fixed on it right now and yes i can do the shit myself.im sendin the head to be ported too but youll still be faster im just doing some shit while i have the head off
Old 02-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Carter
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

If you're not going to turbo it I'd suggest a stock replacement head gasket. but if you want some websites:

http://www.nipponpower.com/engine/ga...ometic_hp.html
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/hm-perfo.../09-10613.html
http://www2.nisspartswholesale.com/p...er+Head+Gasket
Old 02-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Babied 240
I Need Money

Babied 240 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cometic makes a metal head gasket....i have one waiting to go on my Ka. Do a search on google for there site. Online stores charge around 100 shipped. Mine is 1.2 mm for 90 bore. Good luck