Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

wheel repair

Old 03-09-2005, 08:03 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken
Default wheel repair

who do you reccomend for wheel repair? i can find the number for the wheel doctor, or rim doctor... whatever the business name
Old 03-10-2005, 03:37 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: wheel repair

Wheel Doctor is who I'll be going to soon. I've searched this forum and some others, and they have a pretty good reputation.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Millennium Autosports is a full wheel repair shop as well!!!! Wheel repair, tire repair mount and balancing! The guy who use to do all the Wheel Doctors stuff works with us now!! Give us a call at 853 7771
Old 03-10-2005, 04:00 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by V8 Hunter
Millennium Autosports is a full wheel repair shop as well!!!! Wheel repair, tire repair mount and balancing! The guy who use to do all the Wheel Doctors stuff works with us now!! Give us a call at 853 7771
No offense, but I remember a thread awhile back from Pyari Chick where she came to you guys to have a wheel welded, and from the account she gave the wheel was ruined after Millenium touched it. That was maybe a year or more ago though, so maybe things have changed.

I have a small bend I need repaired, I believe it's just the outer lip portion...convince me to come to your shop.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:04 PM
zexpwrd4door
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

I have a checked si wheel that i want fixed its lieka 2 inch curb....is that fixable?
Old 03-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
No offense, but I remember a thread awhile back from Pyari Chick where she came to you guys to have a wheel welded, and from the account she gave the wheel was ruined after Millenium touched it. That was maybe a year or more ago though, so maybe things have changed.

I have a small bend I need repaired, I believe it's just the outer lip portion...convince me to come to your shop.

She had brought that wheel to us after going else where and we told her it couldnt be fixed, that it was way too shot! She insisted that we try and we did. When it didnt work out, she ran her mouth! Thats that story.

I can fix your wheel with no problem! Bring it to me and if it doesnt work out, NO CHARGE!
Old 03-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Originally Posted by zexpwrd4door
I have a checked si wheel that i want fixed its lieka 2 inch curb....is that fixable?

Yes, no problem, give me a call!
Old 03-10-2005, 04:30 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

Originally Posted by V8 Hunter
She had brought that wheel to us after going else where and we told her it couldnt be fixed, that it was way too shot! She insisted that we try and we did. When it didnt work out, she ran her mouth! Thats that story.
It helps to know both sides. I'll probably bring it to you guys to get an opinion...haven't done me wrong yet.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
It helps to know both sides. I'll probably bring it to you guys to get an opinion...haven't done me wrong yet.

As you wont be disappointed.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:29 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken

will you guys assemble a 3 piece wheel i took to get powder coated?

Quick Reply: wheel repair