Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

all who did sr20det swap need some help!!!

Old 03-23-2005, 10:49 AM
kirill
Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kirill has disabled reputation
Default all who did sr20det swap need some help!!!

alright....its for my friend not me but here is the deal....a buddy of mine wanted to get a swap done in his '95 240sx.....ok so he got someone from some shop that no longer exists (dont wanna mention names) to do it right....so he order the front clip, it came in, he left the car there, the motor swapped and then some problems started comin up, first it was just dying on him, then power steering did not work, now there are some problems with intercooler install blah blah...now today i asked his cousin and the word is now that the wiring isnt even done either completely or in part im not sure....either way he started the swap decemeber of last year and it is still not done...so what im tryin to find out is if someone who did one themselves or knows alot about the swap could come out and look at it and maybe get the shit done quicker....thanks in advance.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:52 AM
frmadig
Registered Member

frmadig has disabled reputation
Default Re: all who did sr20det swap need some help!!!

My friend Matt has a SR20 swap in his 240, i could see if he would be able to take a look at it and see if he can figure out what is wrong.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:57 AM
kirill
Ultraspeed

Originally Posted by 1BADGSX
My friend Matt has a SR20 swap in his 240, i could see if he would be able to take a look at it and see if he can figure out what is wrong.
alright just let me know...and its not that they guy CANT get it done its just he's takin forever...
Old 03-23-2005, 05:16 PM
varocktoy
Engineer

varocktoy has disabled reputation

haha, i know who you are talking about and that sux.! feel sorry for the kid. hope things gets done by someone else cause hes a really slow worker and a few other things. Me and a few of my friends have done more then 1 swap, so if you need help.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:24 AM
brokedown
Registered Member

brokedown is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha HA......... matt!!!
Old 03-24-2005, 02:48 PM
King Of 04
Registered Member

King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04

damn that sux donkey ballz; me, pawnstar and varocktoy would try and help out but we dont like having to dick with work thats been really fucked up already.
Old 03-24-2005, 03:59 PM
kirill
Ultraspeed

Originally Posted by brokenegg
damn that sux donkey ballz; me, pawnstar and varocktoy would try and help out but we dont like having to dick with work thats been really fucked up already.
yeah i know both pawnstar and varocktoy and im sure i've seen u around....but i dont think its the fact that its fucked up its just not done....but supposbly now the guy who's car it is, is gettin all pissy about shit and dont even want me to post anythin to get people to help...so i guess he can wait another 3 months...thanks for replies though guys
Old 03-24-2005, 08:41 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by 97eclipse
yeah i know both pawnstar and varocktoy and im sure i've seen u around....but i dont think its the fact that its fucked up its just not done....but supposbly now the guy who's car it is, is gettin all pissy about shit and dont even want me to post anythin to get people to help...so i guess he can wait another 3 months...thanks for replies though guys
yeah well maybe if he had asked for ur help it wouldve been different but ur acting like its ur car to worry about and it isnt.yeah he fucked up by taking it to matt but he made a bigger one paying him all the money b4 the shit was done.but its his car so its his decisions.thanks for the help neway all u guys im sure brandon wouldnt mind if u did jump in on it though.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:11 AM
brokedown
Registered Member

brokedown is an unknown quantity at this point

i belive if someone is a push over, their asking to bull shitted. and obviously your boy aint doing shit about his swap but watching it sit there and listening to "M's" lies. the bottom line is if he wants to have his car running by the summer he needs to cancel his previous contract and tow that shit somewhere else. cut your losses yo for real.
Old 03-25-2005, 08:18 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

yeah he is def. a pushover and hasnt done anything but bitched about the car but his only thing was having random ass people getting there hands on his shit which is y i did say i dont think he would mind having you guys look at it or even take it from matt.he also said he was worried about burning bridges with people but from what im noticing nobody thinks too highly of matt anyway.

Quick Reply: all who did sr20det swap need some help!!!