Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

new project

Old 04-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Talking new project

Here are pics of the miata I just picked up this weekend from my friend in Atlanta. Its actually my GF's car but I have some plans for it
hopefully it will get alot of suspension work, ITB's, old school meshies, old school front bumper and so on.
I know I will here some comments about it being a girly miata but I am building it for our enjoyment so thats all that matters to me.

It should be a fun mountain car with that old school vintage look kinda like the 510's and old rotaries.

Last edited by Terry@Fortune; 10-27-2005 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:18 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new project

Uhm .. pics ? Ill be the first one to tell ya HELL YEAH! I miss my miata its dead. 3/4 ton vans and 50 + mph can do that.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by AL-David
Uhm .. pics ? Ill be the first one to tell ya HELL YEAH! I miss my miata its dead. 3/4 ton vans and 50 + mph can do that.
ohh you had a miata huh
yeah man they are fun little cars. I have owned 4 of them so I have a thing for them. They are uncomfortable and slow...but damn are they fun to drive and handle like a dream
Old 04-11-2005, 01:38 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chapter8
ohh you had a miata huh
yeah man they are fun little cars. I have owned 4 of them so I have a thing for them. They are uncomfortable and slow...but damn are they fun to drive and handle like a dream
Yeah it was a blast. i cought a little bit of shit bout it but that was hardly a concern. Here are a few pics of the one i had.

It saw a little bit of truck duty Free sr i couldint pass it up!

3/4 ton ford van ran a red light. Bastards.

Old 04-11-2005, 01:44 PM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB

Originally Posted by chapter8
hopefully it will get alot of suspension work, ITB's, old school meshies, old school front bumper and so on.
I know I will here some comments about it being a girly miata but I am building it for our enjoyment so thats all that matters to me.

It should be a fun mountain car with that old school vintage look kinda like the 510's and old rotaries.
Nice! . I used to think miatas were gay but, then I grew up .
Old 04-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Originally Posted by AL-David
Yeah it was a blast. i cought a little bit of shit bout it but that was hardly a concern. Here are a few pics of the one i had.

It saw a little bit of truck duty Free sr i couldint pass it up!

3/4 ton ford van ran a red light. Bastards.

all I see is a red X
also the link to the rx7 isnt working too?
Old 04-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

That's how I roll. Hey is that a rear-engine Miata in that one pic?
Old 04-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Originally Posted by LostAccord86
Nice! . I used to think miatas were gay but, then I grew up .
yeah they are really fun and tons of aftermarket for them. Its a good cheap alternative to 240's and civics that are everywhere now.

My good friend in Atlanta who owns a exclusive miata shop had some really nice ones on hand while I was there...here are some pics

Last edited by Terry@Fortune; 04-11-2005 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Needs a roll bar. My brother, Rob, had a R version (with a roll bar) and sold it for a removeable hardtop M roadster. His wife made him sell it. Boo.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:56 PM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB

I love Individual throttle bodies.

Quick Reply: new project