Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I LOVE having a dad as a cop!

Old 04-28-2005, 01:18 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts
Default I LOVE having a dad as a cop!

ok so im driving down dam neck rd...and all of a sudden a cop pulls up behind me...and i know my exhaust is loud as fuck and my inspection is out of date and....the big one...my license is suspended. So i keep lookin in my rear view at him and i see him runnning my plates. so of course i get pulled. no sweat. he asks for my license registration and insurance info. i hand him my reistration and insurance and he looks at me and says "i pulled you over for your exhaust and i know your license is suspended." so im like yes sir im sory. and then i drop my dad's name sayin that he is a detective @ the 1st pricinct and as soon as i said my dads anme the cop lets out 2 words..."OH SHIT". so he persists to tell me he is letting me go bc he doesnt want to see his superior's son go to jail. and i get off scott free. ha i hated it so much when i was growing up bc i had to live to a higher standard. but now its reaping its rewards.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I LOVE having a dad as a cop!

i'm calling the precinct and making a complaint on that officer
Old 04-28-2005, 01:33 PM
MI4nKuwait
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

Your dad is a cop?? I bet you a snitch.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:34 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MI4nKuwait
Your dad is a cop?? I bet you a snitch.

well if you are going to try and insult me at least use proper english.

ok? g?
Old 04-28-2005, 01:41 PM
2JZ JC
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

wow....good for you
Old 04-28-2005, 01:42 PM
-GoKart-
Registered Member

-GoKart- will become famous soon enough

If your pops is such a big shot, then why is you license suspended? If he is such a responsible man of the law then why allow an improper car ( exhaust) in his sons hand?

Ignorance starts at the home.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:46 PM
MattnTheHATch
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

Originally Posted by -GoKart-
If your pops is such a big shot, then why is you license suspended? If he is such a responsible man of the law then why allow an improper car ( exhaust) in his sons hand?

Ignorance starts at the home.

i was driving down the road wednesday and i pull up to a woman in a van about 30 years old blasting an uncensored 50 cent CD. she had what looked like a 7 year old in the passenger seat. we've got a good looking future ahead of us folks.
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

well you see. must people reach a certain age where they move out and their parents have no control over what they buy and/or do. its called growing up. and im not trying to insult you its just common knowledge.
Digger70chall
Registered member

Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall

why would you post this on a public board? be happy you got off and be done with it...
ps get your license fixed, your daddy isn't gonna always be there for you
Old 04-28-2005, 01:48 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

i figured it was an interesting story and my license will be back to me on wednesday.

Quick Reply: I LOVE having a dad as a cop!