Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Isn't this Cousin's Towing in NN?? 2 people murdered overnight.

Old 06-02-2005, 12:31 PM
MOB
Versus1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB
Default Isn't this Cousin's Towing in NN?? 2 people murdered overnight.

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=3421709

I know a guy named Alex thats a driver there. I thought the picture looked familar.

EDIT: The link says Ace's towing. Did they take over for Cousins?
Old 06-02-2005, 12:32 PM
boostjunkie
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Isn't this Cousin's Towing in NN?? 2 people murdered overnight.

yup.

people ive talked to before....that a couple of my co-workers knew really well.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:15 PM
g S x
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

Some of you may know that my family owns a towing business as well, so we know these people pretty well. Cousins towing rented out the shop to John (ace towing). This truely is a fucked up situation right here, it reminds me of the movie The Punisher. Last month John ran a red light in newport news with a car on the back of his wrecker because he didnt have room to stop and smashed into that ladys sebring and killed her. He was only going to get reckless driving charges and a slap on the wrist. The victims daughter (in new york) strongly disagreed with this and said he should get death row.

Here is my view of the situation, she hired hitmen to take John out.. she had to of, it only makes sense and they were stupid to do it so soon. The wires on the garage for the phone were cut and so were the ones for the house. Apparently these guys have been watching john for days, maybe a week. They finally caught him alone between 3-4am last night while it was raining and no one could hear the screams. He was in the garage doing whatever and they came across the fence and entered the shop. They started fighting and lots of tools were thrown. These hitmen guys beat john up so bad that you can't tell who he is anymore, there is blood all over the place. When they were done killing him, on the way out johns friend bobby was on the way in (wrong place at the wrong time). They took him out as well and he never made it inside, his finger prints were on the outside of the door knob but not on the inside. The police said that the murder weapon was a pipe.

This just isn't right, it could have been anybody. John's insurance company was giving the lady's family a million dollars, they done fucked that up now! Police went to question the lady's husband and he wont talk. He has to know something.. sorry to everyone that knows john and bobby, they were good peoples.

Last edited by g S x; 06-02-2005 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:20 PM
DanielSanderson
^this guy^

DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson DanielSanderson

That is fucked up......
Old 06-02-2005, 04:17 PM
kemist
Common Sense Beer

kemist will become famous soon enough

My family has known John's wife for quite a while. It is really messed up that this is the apparent result of a traffic accident. It is sad that this happened to a hard working person trying to keep a business and a family going strong.
Old 06-02-2005, 05:31 PM
milanored95EG
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

this rates a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10 on the fucked up shitometer....i mean i really do hope they find the pricks and put them to the chair.....if that daughter was behind all this i hope she gets her ass done up too.....this just aint right ya know
Old 06-02-2005, 07:16 PM
98chase
Chase

98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase

Originally Posted by EclipZ
Some of you may know that my family owns a towing business as well, so we know these people pretty well. Cousins towing rented out the shop to John (ace towing). This truely is a fucked up situation right here, it reminds me of the movie The Punisher. Last month John ran a red light in newport news with a car on the back of his wrecker because he didnt have room to stop and smashed into that ladys sebring and killed her. He was only going to get reckless driving charges and a slap on the wrist. The victims daughter (in new york) strongly disagreed with this and said he should get death row.

Here is my view of the situation, she hired hitmen to take John out.. she had to of, it only makes sense and they were stupid to do it so soon. The wires on the garage for the phone were cut and so were the ones for the house. Apparently these guys have been watching john for days, maybe a week. They finally caught him alone between 3-4am last night while it was raining and no one could hear the screams. He was in the garage doing whatever and they came across the fence and entered the shop. They started fighting and lots of tools were thrown. These hitmen guys beat john up so bad that you can't tell who he is anymore, there is blood all over the place. When they were done killing him, on the way out johns friend bobby was on the way in (wrong place at the wrong time). They took him out as well and he never made it inside, his finger prints were on the outside of the door knob but not on the inside. The police said that the murder weapon was a pipe.

This just isn't right, it could have been anybody. John's insurance company was giving the lady's family a million dollars, they done fucked that up now! Police went to question the lady's husband and he wont talk. He has to know something.. sorry to everyone that knows john and bobby, they were good peoples.
i believe you are 100% correct on the hitman part.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:21 PM
JS4KIKZ
Registered Member

JS4KIKZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by milanored95EG
this rates a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10 on the fucked up shitometer....i mean i really do hope they find the pricks and put them to the chair.....if that daughter was behind all this i hope she gets her ass done up too.....this just aint right ya know

I agree 1 million %
Old 06-03-2005, 06:28 AM
SmallBlock_DC2
time for a change

SmallBlock_DC2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yellowbastrd
http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=3421709

I know a guy named Alex thats a driver there. I thought the picture looked familar.

EDIT: The link says Ace's towing. Did they take over for Cousins?
Are you talking about Alex who works in the shop? drives a black turbo coupe?

I agree with the hitman theory as well, two innocent people murdered over a complete accident in a horrible way. I saw the accident that day on warwick and it was unfortunate that the lady lost her life, but it was cleary accidental, no way intentional. I also kinda knew the guy Bobby from the Hobby shop off Denbigh, he was a good guy. This whole incident is uncalled for and disturbing.

Last edited by SmallBlock_DC2; 06-03-2005 at 06:34 AM.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:20 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

very sad story. John lives a few houses down from me. The lady he hit a few weeks ago with his truck was actually on her way to my house, she was my moms best friend.

this all sucks a lot.