Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Zero Gravity Evolution Car show

Old 06-09-2005, 03:45 PM
ZG200SX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZG200SX has disabled reputation
Default Zero Gravity Evolution Car show

Just wanted to inform everyone about my car club, Zero Gravity Evolution, throwing our first official car show June 12 2005 (Sunday) from 12pm to 4pm. It will be held at JnJ Performace, located in 2845 North Armistead Avenue, Hampton, VA 23666. $5 to enter your car in the showand all the proceeds are going to Martina Natoli benefit campaign. Its for a great cause! Their will be 4 categories, "Best in Show", "Best Import", "Best Domestic", and "Best Truck". There will be trophies for those categories, and we also will be giving out door prizes. For more information, just hit me up, or you can visit us on the net at: www.zg-evolution.com
Old 06-09-2005, 03:54 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Zero Gravity Evolution Car show

You're car club sucks, but I might show up just because I want a trophy, and I highly doubt there will be much competition.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:55 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Too easy.

Put on your flame suit, man.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:58 PM
milanored95EG
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

lol this isnt going to end well lol....aparently ZG didnt read that thread in spo....i mean ive gotten flamed b4 but damn
Old 06-09-2005, 03:58 PM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I went to a shitty show 2 years ago at jnj performance and didn't win best domestic b/c a ford focus won.....enough said.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:00 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by milanored95EG
lol this isnt going to end well lol....aparently ZG didnt read that thread in spo....i mean ive gotten flamed b4 but damn
This is ZG-E, duh. They didn't like ZGR so they broke off. I've seen everyone of there cars, they all suck except for the red s10, and thats only because he's been a friend of mine since way before he joined their retarded club. This show is going to suck, especially if I don't win.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:02 PM
milanored95EG
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

yup that hatch of urs is nice as hell...too bad we couldnt do that wheel swap but its all good the slips look good on ur car btw
Old 06-09-2005, 06:55 PM
BlackEX
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX

OK there's a serious trend going on here. I have lurked this board since 2003 and have noticed that 2005 has brought a wave of retards to this board. I can't think of one user registered this year that isn't a total fucktard. OK I'm done I won't post again for another two years.

PS If you registered in 2005 and you're not a fucktard, disregard my previous statement.
Old 06-10-2005, 05:18 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

few questions

1. I have a pt cruiser, i have been put into Domestic classes cause chrysler is american, but ive been put into import cause cruisers are imported. Ive also been in Truck category, which will i be in????

2. How much parking do you have, and how many cars do you expect

3. i see that best in show is a category, what constitutes a best in show car? most of the time theres a best in show award, not a whole categroy. ??

4. are the cars in your club also entering the competition

5. how will the judging work? are there judges? ballots?

6. will there be food?

7. is there a registration period? show is 12 to 4, what time should we be there to register?

thanks -
Old 06-10-2005, 06:15 AM
ZG200SX

ZG200SX has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by blasko
few questions

1. I have a pt cruiser, i have been put into Domestic classes cause chrysler is american, but ive been put into import cause cruisers are imported. Ive also been in Truck category, which will i be in????

2. How much parking do you have, and how many cars do you expect

3. i see that best in show is a category, what constitutes a best in show car? most of the time theres a best in show award, not a whole categroy. ??

4. are the cars in your club also entering the competition

5. how will the judging work? are there judges? ballots?

6. will there be food?

7. is there a registration period? show is 12 to 4, what time should we be there to register?

thanks -

Well since chrysler are american, i'm sure you would be put in the domestic category. We have a really good amount of parking, and I honestly don't know how many cars to expect. Well every car in the show will be placed in the best in show category. Yes, some of our cars will enter the show. The judging will be done by a guy who knows the owner of JnJ Performance. Food wise, we were not allowed to have food there because there is a pizza shop right next door.

Quick Reply: Zero Gravity Evolution Car show