Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

looking for a good shop in fburg and PWC area

Old 06-16-2005 | 03:41 PM
z31kid
HAMBONE JONES...

z31kid is on a distinguished road
Default looking for a good shop in fburg and PWC area

im looking for a good shop that can help me put on my new kyb shocks and i need a qoute on a new custom built exhaust system for my 86 z31 n/a.
Old 06-17-2005 | 04:51 AM
rdrunr8

rdrunr8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: looking for a good shop in fburg and PWC area

try CCi
Old 06-17-2005 | 05:11 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Noyans can do the shocks, since there basicallys a Z shop now lol ...but im not sure about the exhaust, goto B&T i imagine they can do it and there in that area
Old 06-17-2005 | 05:27 AM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

the exhaust is gonna be a pain in the ass to find one aftermarket. I use to have a 86 Na as well and a 85 turbo z31 so I know where your coming from. but the HKS exhaust looks really nice

you also get alot of choices, plus its only 350 so getting a cust exhaust is gonna be more. HKS is quality no questions.

Old 06-17-2005 | 07:29 PM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
the exhaust is gonna be a pain in the ass to find one aftermarket. I use to have a 86 Na as well and a 85 turbo z31 so I know where your coming from. but the HKS exhaust looks really nice

you also get alot of choices, plus its only 350 so getting a cust exhaust is gonna be more. HKS is quality no questions.

Thats really weird I had a 85 turbo Z31 before I got my 91 Z32 TT anyways if it is turbo they have those cheasy elctrical shocks so you would have to eliminate the stupid wire but other than that I have done the shock on my TT and my Z31 and my NX, they are relativaly simple. If you need any I help you out if I got free time.
Old 06-18-2005 | 10:50 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

look north, not south, for a shop
Old 06-19-2005 | 08:28 PM
ProMotionTuning
Closed 11/07

ProMotionTuning is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
look north, not south, for a shop

God I can't wait till our shop is open and this statement above is no longer true
Old 06-19-2005 | 08:31 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CreativeCompact
God I can't wait till our shop is open and this statement above is no longer true
yea, will be nice. traffic sucks. thank god i can do most everything myself and don't need to go north except for aluminum welding.
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:43 PM
roundhouse

roundhouse has disabled reputation

i would try cci as well. creative customs incorperated 540 710 8932
Old 06-20-2005 | 08:22 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by roundhouse
i would try cci as well. creative customs incorperated 540 710 8932
they'd probably make the car slower if CCI did it.

Quick Reply: looking for a good shop in fburg and PWC area