Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HIN

Old 07-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Mr.Slideways

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr.Slideways has disabled reputation
Default HIN

Anyone interested in going to hot import nights when it goes to Atlantic City, NJ???????? I want to get a general idea of how many people would want to go..... Plan early and i might be able to get us a a good deal on hotel rooms... so we can party afterwards>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Mr.Slideways; 07-05-2005 at 07:22 AM. Reason: not enough info
Old 07-05-2005, 09:25 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: HIN

date?let me know and talk to kirill he gets massive discounts at the marriot
Old 07-05-2005, 09:55 AM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

i would be more than happy to go...and luigi...pm me i need to talk to you about something
Old 07-05-2005, 11:41 AM
-Danimal
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Originally Posted by drive
date?let me know and talk to kirill he gets massive discounts at the marriot

marriot employee discounts suck, they only let you get a hotel room when they choose because most of all dates you select are unavailble.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Odysseus Prime
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

how far is that from va beach
Old 07-05-2005, 10:44 PM
kirill
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
marriot employee discounts suck, they only let you get a hotel room when they choose because most of all dates you select are unavailble.
its not too bad...but yeah most of them don't even offer it summer time and ones that do usually do not offer them on special event weekends...i just gotta call and ask
Old 07-05-2005, 10:49 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ##1_02_BLACK_SI
how far is that from va beach
About 5-6 hours. Also depending on traffic. When I went to SEMA in Atlantic City May 20-22, it took me a little over 5 hours to get there. Now, to find our damn hotel was a different story b/c the directions they gave us, were the worst direstions anyone could ever give. So that added on another 1 1/2 hours. Anyway, have fun if I don't end up going.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:52 PM
HMBeaty
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of

Also, to those who need more info and are too lazy to search....... www.HotImportNights.com
Old 07-06-2005, 07:36 AM
Mr.Slideways

Mr.Slideways has disabled reputation

i dont know what hotel it is i got to call my buddy back home and dont worry about directions i know the area very well i live in N Jersey we will talk this weekend with as many people as possible and ill call him to get some rooms
Old 07-06-2005, 10:28 AM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE

thats why you need to get a marriot associates card... a room in the islands down south normal $649 a night for me its only $59 a night.... and it works for me whenever. at all marriot, ritz-carlton, courtyards, renaissance hotels and resorts, sprin hill suites and townplace suites.

then i get 20% off food and nonalcholic drinks including room service
then 30% on merchandise

Quick Reply: HIN