Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ran into a white Scoobie tonight on Victory Blvd....

Old 05-23-2009, 09:15 PM
subtexel
Slow4door

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
subtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Ran into a white Scoobie tonight on Victory Blvd....

Originally Posted by NDISGII
Thats pretty damn good for stock....damn! Is yours stock? Plan on doing anything to it?

I do have some high aspirations for the Supra, but not until the MR2 is sold. I'll be using the money from the sale of the MR2 to play with the Supra a little. Definitely going bigger on the turbo and going standalone to get rid of all the current black boxes that control everything. I am seeing alot of NA-T out there lately, so it definitely something to consider for sure.
Nope, not stock. H/C stalled and some N20 right now, working on some other stuff for it at the moment (forged 392 and FI of some sort. I already have the 392, just need to decide on what FI route I'm going to go with it once I have those funds).
Old 05-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Oogie Boogie
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

I think I might have seen you too. Were you sitting at a light across from a soap and suds type place as I drove past you. Does your tC have some black going around the bottom of the car and I think black rims? Thats the only one I remember seeing. If so, it was very clean and nicely done! And yes, from the brief chat I had with the Scoobie guy, he seemed like a very nice guy. I wonder if it was Todd? The car was very clean and definitely sounded wicked.

EDIT: Just saw your profile and saw the pic of the car. I did see you at the light. Very nice car! Turbo?
Yeah I would have loved to see your car up close, it was so nice. I have a turbo, a baby one lol. Yeah I bet it was Todd he was at Home Depot, his car is awesome.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:18 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Yea that is Todd. TH1 on here. His car is amazing. Haven't riden in it yet but judging by peoples faces when they come back from a ride with him I don't know if I want to

Last edited by SubieChik; 05-24-2009 at 04:23 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:09 AM
NDISGII

NDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by subtexel
Nope, not stock. H/C stalled and some N20 right now, working on some other stuff for it at the moment (forged 392 and FI of some sort. I already have the 392, just need to decide on what FI route I'm going to go with it once I have those funds).
Man, that sounds like its going to be wicked when your done. Good luck with it and take care!

Originally Posted by tceptikon66
Yeah I would have loved to see your car up close, it was so nice. I have a turbo, a baby one lol. Yeah I bet it was Todd he was at Home Depot, his car is awesome.
Nothing wrong with a small turbo. It will bring you less problems down the road and less headaches

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Yea that is Todd. TH1 on here. His car is amazing. Haven't riden in it yet but judging by peoples faces when they come back from a ride with him I don't know if I want to
Thanks for the heads up. Its always fun to give people rides that havent been in a fast car before, just to see that look on their faces...lol...never gets old Hopefully he will chime in at some point if thats him. Anyone know what hes putting down? Thanks!
Old 05-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Th1
Registered Member

Th1 will become famous soon enough

Just want to give a shout out the the owner of the white Subaru STI (if he is even on here) that was leaving SuperK tonight at around 11PM. You pulled out onto Victory and waited for me to catch up and made the left onto Rt17 along side me. I'm the guy in the white Supra. Your car sounded real good man and looked clean as hell. You sounded surprised when I mentioned how much power I was putting down. Was that a good surprised or a bad surprised...lol... . I know its kinda weak in the Supra community nowdays, but I'll get to the bigger upgrades one day. Whens the next lotto drawing . Anyways, very nice car and see ya around sometime! Peace!
That was me!!!It wasnt really a bad surprised.obviously its plenty I was suprised because I have just a bit more and it seemed like you were pulling away(although it may have to do with me driving,I blew a tranny before and really wont bang on the gears like I used to).I really wanted to chat more I was on my way home Your car is breath taking!I have never heard one of those in person.Id like to check that thing out some time PM if ya get a chance.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:34 AM
F8L 500
aka H8URV8

F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500

I missed the good cars! I knew I shoulda come back to this side last night!

Let me know when ya'll wanna race a fast car........

Last edited by F8L 500; 05-24-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:32 PM
NDISGII

NDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond reputeNDISGII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Th1
That was me!!!It wasnt really a bad surprised.obviously its plenty I was suprised because I have just a bit more and it seemed like you were pulling away(although it may have to do with me driving,I blew a tranny before and really wont bang on the gears like I used to).I really wanted to chat more I was on my way home Your car is breath taking! I have never heard one of those in person.Id like to check that thing out some time PM if ya get a chance.
Thanks for posting man. I hear ya on the tranny. I know how expensive that can get real quick on big parts like that. And BTW, if I was pullling, it wasnt by much, and dont forget, I was on the right inside lane of a right hand curve which helped me out. Your car is sick no matter what! I just responded to your PM. Peace!

Originally Posted by F8L 500
I missed the good cars! I knew I shoulda come back to this side last night!

Let me know when ya'll wanna race a fast car........
Looking at your sig, I dont want none........at least not yet
Old 05-24-2009, 03:18 PM
sung
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

blast from the past
Old 05-24-2009, 03:59 PM
F8L 500
aka H8URV8

F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500

Looking at your sig, I dont want none........at least not yet
I drive like a girl!! And I'm on stock tires!! Come on........
Old 05-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by F8L 500
I drive like a girl!! And I'm on stock tires!! Come on........
Me too babe. That's the beauty of it!

Quick Reply: Ran into a white Scoobie tonight on Victory Blvd....