Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Can anyone help?

Old 04-22-2005, 08:19 AM
05celicaGT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05celicaGT has disabled reputation
Default Re: Can anyone help?

Originally Posted by JerseyV
25k on a celica GT?????? wow, turbo is the only thing that is going to help you right now as stated before, keep it low boost, proper tuning, proper fuel management and you'll be fine
Yeaa, haha, it was a present...but do you know of anywhere I can get this done, or of anyone that knows what there doing and can install everything?
Old 04-22-2005, 08:23 AM
BlackOnBlackGT
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Protech tubular turbo manifold, T3/T4 or GT2871R, Tial external 38mm(maybe?)wastegate, walbro 255lph fuel pump, 370cc injectors, fuel pressure regulator, Garret Intercooler, goto a muffler shop to get the intercooler piping and 3inch exhaust or just order a pre made intercooler kit/turbo back, blow off valve(atmospheric or recirculating... not sure how the MAFs are on celica), oil feed and return lines with fittings and a bung for the oil pan, stand alone or E manage, dyno time with proper tuning, boost gauge, exhaust temp gauge. I think thats it i may be forgetting a few things, but if you search you'll find this stuff for pretty cheap and be pretty happy

As for install

Millenium Autosports
Tuners Edge

they'd even put the kit together for you, but they'll rape you up the ass in parts and labor.. there are some other shops, I just don't know em cuz I dont use em , when the time comes and you have all your pieces im sure someone will help you
Old 04-22-2005, 08:28 AM
DeepFreeze
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JerseyV
Protech tubular turbo manifold, T3/T4 or GT2871R, Tial external 38mm(maybe?)wastegate, walbro 255lph fuel pump, 370cc injectors, fuel pressure regulator, Garret Intercooler, goto a muffler shop to get the intercooler piping and 3inch exhaust or just order a pre made intercooler kit/turbo back, blow off valve(atmospheric or recirculating... not sure how the MAFs are on celica), oil feed and return lines with fittings and a bung for the oil pan, stand alone or E manage, dyno time with proper tuning, boost gauge, exhaust temp gauge. I think thats it i may be forgetting a few things, but if you search you'll find this stuff for pretty cheap and be pretty happy

As for install

Millenium Autosports
Tuners Edge

they'd even put the kit together for you, but they'll rape you up the ass in parts and labor.. there are some other shops, I just don't know em cuz I dont use em , when the time comes and you have all your pieces im sure someone will help you

this is the best advice. can you taker it back and get a Manual. shit. dude ill even teach you how to drive it. but that auto is slowing you down seriously.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:30 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by DeepFreeze
this is the best advice. can you taker it back and get a Manual. shit. dude ill even teach you how to drive it. but that auto is slowing you down seriously.

It is, but remember some of the fastest cars on the track are autos.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:31 AM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by Assassin
It is, but remember some of the fastest cars on the track are autos.

Not on any where near stock trannys...
Old 04-22-2005, 08:35 AM
BlackOnBlackGT
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

he can always get the turbo kit and later on down the road, get a full tranny build, with a shift kit
Old 04-22-2005, 08:38 AM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Your just turned 17 and your mommy bought you a 25k car... She isn't the brightest.

If I were you I would work on suspension. Forgot about going fast for now. Learn to drive a car correctly. Get into SCCA and autocross.
by far and away the best advice i've heard.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:46 AM
05celicaGT

05celicaGT has disabled reputation

For one, he*?, no this is a girl, and I already can drive stick. But I just want to know, what would be the best, change the whole transmission or just stick with my automatic out a turbo on it. Or...Get a manual transmission and put a turbo? Im getting confused..
Old 04-22-2005, 09:48 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by 05celicaGT
For one, he*?, no this is a girl, and I already can drive stick. But I just want to know, what would be the best, change the whole transmission or just stick with my automatic out a turbo on it. Or...Get a manual transmission and put a turbo? Im getting confused..
1st, sell your car and get a real one. Then start asking questions.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:52 AM
bigd0915
follow me if you can

bigd0915 is an unknown quantity at this point

just drive the muthafuckin car and be thankful you have a set of wheels that is reliable... and you didnt have to pay for them..

once you learn about cars then you can start modding them how YOU want them to be done.... dont come in here and ask how everyone else wants your car.