Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IT STOPPED RAINING

Old 10-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default Re: IT STOPPED RAINING

They broke up CSX?
Old 10-09-2005, 08:02 AM
Slocb7
Registered Member

Slocb7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah they broke it up, i should have known to leave when the tow truck pulled up. He got out and was talking to everyone like nothing happend. But oh well, its amazing where i normally chill, out in chester, these cars always meet a Hardees on friday nights and cops dont say nothing, they actually go look at the cars, just because they are the muscle cars that older people have, thats loitering the last time i checked. Im just gonna get permission to hang out somewhere, thats the only solution.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:17 AM
BluestedSRT
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Originally Posted by Slocb7
Im just gonna get permission to hang out somewhere, thats the only solution.
But once you get permission are you gonna be the one giving out the hand stamps, and cleaning the lot, every week...all I'm saying is that if your not there guarding the lot every night, Ingrates will take advantage. then your group will get blamed then kicked out.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Those guys out there at Hardees don't act like asses doing burnouts, donuts, fighting, leaving trash everywhere, etc.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Slocb7
Registered Member

Thats true Nic, alot of us dont do that either, only reason people do that there is because there is no one that can see them, if we had permission like those at hardees, i dont think no one would do burnouts in the hardees parking lot. For all that, if we had permission, why not just get a cop to patrol it as long as he knew we had permission. This might be stupid but, if we got permissiong, just go up to a police or the station and be like, we got permission, we just wanna hang out just like every other car lover and wanna know if we can get a officer to patrol for a few hours. Might be a stupid idea but i think it will work and im willing to do nething to make this happen. We sat at sheetz beside fridays on broad last night, cops were driving by and looking and none of them stopped or said nething.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

It's really not that easy. That would require a police officer voluntarily picking up an OT shift, which in other words, means that the owner of the lot is responsible for paying his hourly wage ($25+/hr once they get into OT). The local authorities aren't stupid. They know what's happening at these late night gatherings.

Your best bet is to have a smaller group (maybe 10 - 20) meet at a certain restaurant at the same time, on the same day, every week. Go inside, eat, and then come outside and don't act obnoxious and management more than likely won't mind you hanging out for a little while. That's how we used to do it when I was in Tri-Cities Mustang Club and that's also how RPM does it.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:28 AM
Slocb7
Registered Member

That would be cool, we dont have to have alot of cars, just a few to hang out and chill.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

LOL@ this thread
Old 10-09-2005, 12:26 PM
69vette
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Yeah they broke it up, i should have known to leave when the tow truck pulled up. He got out and was talking to everyone like nothing happend. But oh well, its amazing where i normally chill, out in chester, these cars always meet a Hardees on friday nights and cops dont say nothing, they actually go look at the cars, just because they are the muscle cars that older people have, thats loitering the last time i checked. Im just gonna get permission to hang out somewhere, thats the only solution.
Hardees is nothing like Richmond. People at hardees don't leave trash everywhere and don't act like total idioits. 99% of hardees is older people that respect being able to meet there. What car do you drive when you go to hardees? I know you said you had an accord but i don't remember ever seeing you at hardees. Even if you get permission to go somewhere, someone is going to mess it up. Like they said, you are better off just meeting with some friends in a small group somewhere.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:17 PM
slvrgtstang
Registered Member

slvrgtstang has disabled reputation
Unhappy Re: IT STOPPED RAINING

Thats true Nic, alot of us dont do that either, only reason people do that there is because there is no one that can see them, if we had permission like those at hardees, i dont think no one would do burnouts in the hardees parking lot. For all that, if we had permission, why not just get a cop to patrol it as long as he knew we had permission. This might be stupid but, if we got permissiong, just go up to a police or the station and be like, we got permission, we just wanna hang out just like every other car lover and wanna know if we can get a officer to patrol for a few hours. Might be a stupid idea but i think it will work and im willing to do nething to make this happen. We sat at sheetz beside fridays on broad last night, cops were driving by and looking and none of them stopped or said nething.
the cops don't care if we have permission, they will pressure the owners of the business that lets us use the lot. They don't want us down town in a group period. and anyways. you know just as well as I do that no one has respect enough to leave with what they brought. Oh well, no one will ever get organized and get permission. no business is going to go along with us long, before they get pressure. If we ever want to have a say or any right anywhere, we'd have to form a club. we'd then have to do community service and other stuff organized clubs do. Do you really think that 75% of the people who go downtown would pick up trash off the side of the road? they can't even pick up their own shit. Your idea is good, but i don't see it ever becoming reality.