Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IcePlex Spot No More

Old 08-25-2003, 06:57 PM
lolololol
registered derp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally posted by Hybrid AWD
what are you talking about there were mad cops there.... oh wait i was lost in confusion with the strobe lights vs actual police lights

dude that neon was fuckin hilarious. there were some nice tegs out there, i will admit. alot of ok rides. unfortunately, alot of bullshit too. its quotas man.

i saw justin, haha.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:46 PM
chrome302jr
Sleeper

chrome302jr has disabled reputation

Why does it seem like anywhere the ricer crowd hangs out, they get kicked out for doing dumbass shit. I mean seriously, racing behind kmart in a parking lot. I do realize that their cars are slow as shit, and probably wont hit 50mph by the end of the parking lot, but how dumb can you be? The problem is that there are too many stupid ricers mixed in with the import scene that fuck it up for everyone. THe only way these kids will stop coming around is when they start getting their asses beat for doin stupid shit like burning out and parking lot racing...
Old 08-26-2003, 05:30 AM
DoC-JoneS
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

Originally posted by eng
That has to do with the average age of the people at T&T versus the average age of the people that just go where the spots happen to be. Sure it doesn't apply to everyone, just the majority.
i agree completely. also i'm willing to bet most of thoes people actually go to the track and compare timeslips as compared to "well i've beat a(n)..." that is usually the qualifier for the vast majority of import and domestic rice races...
Old 08-27-2003, 11:38 AM
USAMade

USAMade is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEW spot idea

well I'm a manager for Regal Cinemas.... we always have part of the shopping center parking lot thats never used....and theres speed bumps leading to it.....that should keep us who stay in the lot safer from the jackasses who like to burn out and speed. I could ask my general manager if we could use the lot saturday nights. i might not get an answer till about september 4th or 5th. but if we do get the spot then not only will you get other car enthusiasts lookin at your cars, you might draw people commin out of thier movies to come look! Does anyone like this idea or should i forget about asking?
Old 08-27-2003, 11:42 AM
rtr2v8poq
Banned

rtr2v8poq is an unknown quantity at this point

thatd be great is this the regal next to tcby and fudruckers?...is that the only regal???
Old 08-27-2003, 11:57 AM
NighthawkSI
Haaahhhh.

NighthawkSI is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rtr2v8poq
half of what u said i didnt understand

thanks yoda
Old 08-27-2003, 12:00 PM
USAMade

USAMade is an unknown quantity at this point

well we had riverdale, but that location was bought out... so the only regals within an hour radius is kiln creek(hop skip and a jump away from the iceplex), and MacArthur Mall. The spot would be in the back by the trees directly behind fudruckers. (only if we get permission)
Old 08-27-2003, 01:07 PM
DoC-JoneS
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

i think it'd be a great spot. only problem is some people may not be able to make it over the speed bumps...

not a personal problem but a concern. but i agree the speed bumps would help tremendously...
Old 08-27-2003, 03:48 PM
rtr2v8poq
Banned

rtr2v8poq is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by NighthawkSI
thanks yoda
problem it is not
Old 08-28-2003, 07:59 PM
lolololol
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation
Default Re: NEW spot idea

Originally posted by USAMade
well I'm a manager for Regal Cinemas.... we always have part of the shopping center parking lot thats never used....and theres speed bumps leading to it.....that should keep us who stay in the lot safer from the jackasses who like to burn out and speed. I could ask my general manager if we could use the lot saturday nights. i might not get an answer till about september 4th or 5th. but if we do get the spot then not only will you get other car enthusiasts lookin at your cars, you might draw people commin out of thier movies to come look! Does anyone like this idea or should i forget about asking?

be ready for some hardcore ass kissin, hahahaha. but that would be nice. speed bumps always help.

Quick Reply: IcePlex Spot No More