Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Car broken into...

Old 08-27-2004, 05:50 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts
Default Car broken into...

Hmmm...
I was at work yesterday for 'bout 5 hours and came out to find that someone had broken into my car and took 'bout $300 of CDs and my GPS. Cops couldn't dust for the prints and I dont know if my insurance will cover lost items. They will cover my vehicle damage though. I'm assuming the thiefs are going to be upset when they open up the CD book and find a buncha shit like Chevelle, Trust Company, Linkin Park, and 311. lol, hopefully they'll be pissed and return it.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:53 AM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY
Default Re: Car broken into...

sorry to hear that man, i would be pissed off , i actually like that music
Old 08-27-2004, 06:06 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Replacing a broken window on a neon? I wouldn't be suprised if they totaled it.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:07 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

Hahaha, timmys so funny. Someone take his keyboard from him.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:59 AM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

Originally Posted by Un4given
Hmmm...
I was at work yesterday for 'bout 5 hours and came out to find that someone had broken into my car and took 'bout $300 of CDs and my GPS. Cops couldn't dust for the prints and I dont know if my insurance will cover lost items. They will cover my vehicle damage though. I'm assuming the thiefs are going to be upset when they open up the CD book and find a buncha shit like Chevelle, Trust Company, Linkin Park, and 311. lol, hopefully they'll be pissed and return it.
this was at the iceplex? wtf....ppl in YC with no lives are pathetic.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:12 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Yeah dude, at the Iceplex.

But good news update... USAA is paying for everything. I have full coverage with a $0 deductible. C'mon, I can afford that insurance, you do the math on full coverage on a 1g Neon. :-P haha!
So another company is going to call me about my GPS replacement, USAA is having an adjuster come and checkout my damages, and they're paying $10 per CD stolen, gotta make a list. WTF!? $10/CD!? Maybe when they first came out! lol!
I'm just happy that I'm gettin' my money back outta 'em, go buy 'em again.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:21 AM
shakes

shakes is an unknown quantity at this point

damn thieves!

im moving to San Diego soon and this is my main concern :|
Old 08-27-2004, 08:34 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Dude, full coverage that car.

At least nothing sentimental was taken, ya know? CDs and GPS are all replaceable.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:36 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

hahah....your CDs are worth more than your car.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:37 AM
Breezy
Registered Member

Originally Posted by blaxican25
hahah....your CDs are worth more than your car.
Eh, some of them. There's a couple hip hop that are worth a rim or two.