Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anything going on at tech this weekend?

Old 04-20-2007, 05:00 AM
onepointone
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Anything going on at tech this weekend?

i would like to go down to tech for something of the things going on, but i was wondering if anyone knew of specific things that were taking place this weekend. i couldnt make it down for the vigils during the week because its such a long drive/work, but i would like to be there for something.

anyone know?
Old 04-20-2007, 06:02 AM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anything going on at tech this weekend?

i havent heard of anything except for some athletics going on which i am sure will be emotional.

I am thinking of riding up next weekend just to see the memorials and sign the memorials that people have up.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:17 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Bring the bike and we'll go for a ride!
Old 04-20-2007, 07:26 AM
onepointone
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

i probably wont be able to ride, i have all my racing shit on it right now. im up for meeting up though.

i think me and my room mate are going to come down and check it out. its a 5 hour drive, but i want to see the memorials and just see the whole thing for myself. i kinda want to do something even though i know that isnt helping much...
Old 04-20-2007, 07:35 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

well I'll let you know more about my event when it starts coming together... should be nice though!